Economy problem.

I find that birds suddenly appear, every time I walk near.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
Out of all 6 of my default league, my level 8 archer found a blessed orb in HC on the ledge, and my friend found a regal in the lower prison right next to it.

I think it doesnt have a slightly better drop rate imo.
It's a matter of luck. Besides the droprates are a subjext to change. Magic's are going to be changed in the upcoming patch and boss drops as well as the treasure chests are going to be removed from Merveil and co.

PS.: Besides one would make a HC character and find himself with epic loots I doubt he would really consider leaving the HC league purely for abusing the default league's newbies - rather hunting for more and bring the most out of his situation.

Plus it's a given option for everyone to make a HC character. Personally I enjoy my HC character tough I don't have that much good gear yet but I certainly don't plan to switch to def. anytime soon
Last edited by saki04 on May 8, 2012, 3:47:19 PM
it is all luck. I found a REGAL orb, 2 seconds after becoming lvl10 on my marauder. now I am level 50 and have not found a single chaos or regal orb since...

all luck.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info