Economy problem.

Not sure if this has been posted already or not as im to lazy to search for it but would like to bring it up again if it has been mentioned.

Basically there is a way to spoof the economy in default league via hardcore as the drop rates are alot higher than usual in hardcore. All one has to do is die and their current inventory is automatically switched to default, i see this as a problem because it can mean alot of hardcore people would start farming to become rich in default league.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The drop rates are the same across all leagues. Hardcore characters are actually at a disadvantage in farming due to the whole death thing.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
First in the credits!
doesnt feel that way, i got 3 orbs of regret and 2 blessed orbs in my first 10 levels on hc, never seen those before in normal on my level 40 witch.
That's how randomness works.
I really dont think thats the case, i was seeing alot more rare drops and orb drops than i do in normal if im wrong im wrong, but it certainly didnt feel like it.
You can't really tell anything about the drop rates unless you play really much.
I've found I tend to get more currency drops in my first 10 levels than any other time unless I crank up my +quantity regardless of league.
I find I get better mods if I close my eyes before I use the alc.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I find I cry less when I just use jewelers and fusings and not hope I get something I want.
IGN: KwayZeeWitch
Fired up a Witch last night in Hardcore.

What I noticed was that the drops seemed similar to the normal game but ....

I noticed several items with increase QUALITY.

It took me to nearly level 6 to get almost a full set of Blue armor of Junk.

Found 1 yellow Necklace though.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info