⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Great guide, a lot of information to absorb, im currently trying to push juiced t16 maps and end game bosses, i seem to survive fairly well as im using the thankiest variant, only problem is my damage doesnt seem to be that great. Can you have a look at my char and see what best option would be to increase my dps or what im missing? Is the chaos conversion tanky enough to complete juiced maps?
Thanks
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Have anyone tried to change this build for spectres instead of heralds?
keep tankiness and auras, but switch everything related to HoA to spectres?

Perhaps a chaos-spectre-set-up would be possible.
But spectres were nerfed a lot.
As far as I tried HoA offers double the damage of spectres.
Pure spiders are possible, but by far not with the same tankyness and you need the squire-shield.
HoP's are possible, but they reach also only 40% of the damage. But they are nice meat-shields.
Animate weapons are with some changes also nice to buff.

Got it, thanks for answer. Tried this build and loved it, especially the tankiness, but didnt like spiders/hoa gameplay itself, gonna try spectres anyway when i got enough currency, maybe, primal crushclaws.
So, pooled a bit of currency (6 ex), what would be the primary upgrades?
https://pastebin.com/NFBs9ekb
Also working on 4w-ing the triad grip.
Last edited by MrOger on Feb 14, 2022, 12:45:46 PM
Hi Chromino

Quick two questions for you :)
trying my best to kinda min max build, and got some problem - ive got :
and paired it with

for 4% es on block - sound nice in theory, but im lossing +/- 500 es for not using

is it worth? im lvl 95 atm and going for acrane guarding node atm, so it would be even more es (206 flat to 99 on legacy )
im on 6,5k with determination to 6,1 with legacy one.
2nd one is
my boots - im keeping my 100 ali immune, due to arcane sanctuary and jewel
- my idea is to drop ali immune, get as much es and ignite immune ( gear + jewels ) and try to get as much suppression as possible - its worth even considering?
Btw if i would stick with legacy shield i can use 1 trigger skill in my ring - reckoning, riposte or vengance would be best option?
What's the best variant of this build atm?
"
xxxasss wrote:
"
Mckoch wrote:
Hi Chromino

Love your build and guide. Played it in Ultimatum League and been taking a break until 3.17 realizing a day before launch I would be play this.

I am lvl 94 currently and looking to change setup. I have an Skin og lords with useless passive. I was looking to go into getting all auras and seems I can do it when I get the head enchant. However the block drops a lot without "Glancing Blows". I figured I get the Spell Block from Tempest Shield but can't see where to get the normal block when following the nodes in POB. What block should I be at with 2 Large, 4 Medium clusters and all 5 auras?

best regards
Mckoch

buy 90% corrupted helmet and socket on all mana reserved skills.
Its better and much cheaper than 75% HoAg but usually a bit less ES.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/o4zwgKcl

Yeeaaah, that is a great alternative! Increased efficiencies on the helmet are needed beside small clusters, amulett and passives.

With that helmet you get the damage of void gaze and need only to add presage beside the small clusters to get enough mana.

With lowbudget in currency of course it's possible to start with other cheap helmets and the enchant for 5 chaos, but they don't offer the damage of eber's unification:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/kJ3z6v0I5
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:
Man Uber Atziri made me want to quit this build. I can't kill this damn boss at all. Any recommendations?

Hi Shaddrack,

Ueber Atziri is a beast and she has many not blockable damagetypes. You need to know her attacks and need movement and a rubyflask, or....

..... Take 5 chaos for a militant faith glorifying Maxarius, best with granted ailment-immunities.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/EoQ3j4Kc5

You get 90% elemental damagereductions and can facetank most attacks of ueber-atziri. It's also great ro facetank maven's elemental spellhits.

It's using is guided in the spoiler "boss-hunting: Sirus, Shaper, UE, Ueber-Atziri, Maven", point 13).

As far as I can see you not many of this build's optimized pathing, defences and damage, so it will be somewhat more difficult of course.
For example you get a better bodyarmour, belt and boots extreme cheap. With lvl 92 you can tripple your defences with grace, take look at the tree and itemm-tab "mapping lvl 90 before aul's uprising" in the pob.

I"ll check it out but as of right now i'm at 75% spell and block chance with 90% damage reduction and can only be slowed down by bosses. I went herald of purity over agony. I have 6,334 ES but I died to Uber Atziri so I need to become stronger.
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
Great guide, a lot of information to absorb, im currently trying to push juiced t16 maps and end game bosses, i seem to survive fairly well as im using the thankiest variant, only problem is my damage doesnt seem to be that great. Can you have a look at my char and see what best option would be to increase my dps or what im missing? Is the chaos conversion tanky enough to complete juiced maps?
Thanks

Thank you a lot FourlegWolf, and we wish Arachnophilia!

Your gear and set-up is already top!

You deal 4.8M singletarget. With vile toxins instead pierce (you should have enough mana) and multistrike for the spiders 6.2M (see spoiler boss-hunting). That is more than enough for almost all content and red t16. Only for UE, The feared or Simulacrum wave 27-30 you should reach around 10M and more.

Best is to insert first the 4th pure agony to reach 8M and second triad grips for 10M shaper-damage. You can regrtet int next to wicked ward and righteous army, so you already reach 5 more virulences and much more damage.

For next the triad grips you need a divergent HoAg lvl 21, cursemastery with despair as second curse and anomalous spellecho-instead the poison-support-gem. So you get again 80% poisonchance, high castspeed and full virulences for the crawlerdamage, see section gloves in "gear, skills, links". Your HoAg is already at lvl 30 - so the chaos mastery for tipping point lvl 31 is very strong too for 12M in the end. Other possibilities are unholy might in the minion mastery for a big buff in high density. Just compare your set-up with the tree of the 100% chaos-conversion-edition.

For all set-ups you need passives or regret some passives. Your lvl 91 is a bit low for the 100% chaosconversion: lvl 93 or 95 are more easy with good defences to turn into offensives. start with one more pure agony and then just check it out how much you can balance into damage!

In defences it's easy to upgrade your belt (stygian with es and some armour around 50 chaos), the second split personality and watcher's eye, there are very strong ones cheap in trade. All your defences are great, only the es and armour are a bit low and you should use the armour&es-mastery.

I would start with watcher's eye and split personality, after receiving them you should have be so tanky that you can balance easy more into damage.

Yes, the chaos-conversion-edition is also extreme tanky. Try it out, when you have some experiences in poe or a safe playstyle you are almost unkillable even with 15M damage and full damage and ready for lvl 100.
"
Jack0o wrote:
What's the best variant of this build atm?

Hi JackOo!

It's guided as good as I can in the spoiler "choose your edition". It's also determinated by progressing through the levels - with level 80 glancing blows is possible without problems, with level 85-90 and some chaosorbs the fullblock-edition with some clusters are easy to develop and is becoming best.

Then later, lvl 93 and further, you have to choose for yourself. For safe tanky lvl 100 take the fullblock-edition and check the spoiler lvl 100.

For Ueberelder, the feared, simulacrum wave 30 or delve 500 take the 100% chaosconversion-edition, you need the 12M and more damage in this content. When you have some experiences this edition is as well very tanky and also easy for full 100 levels. But of course it's more focusssing on faster damage and less defences.

You also can mix and change fast the editions like you want, they have only one different core-item, the gloves, and only 3 different masteries.

I advice always first to the 2.) fullblock-edition for most tankyness and relaxed wraeclast-beaching. 9M are more than enough for all content. Change only 5 passives for 12M, easy enough damage for UE. Already also 5M damage are enough for all red t16-maps.

Only for Ueber elder or simulacrum wave 30 switch in easy the chaos-mastery 5 or chaos-conversion-edition, it's easy done.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 14, 2022, 3:23:03 PM
"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hi Chromino

Quick two questions for you :)
trying my best to kinda min max build, and got some problem - ive got :
and paired it with

for 4% es on block - sound nice in theory, but im lossing +/- 500 es for not using

is it worth? im lvl 95 atm and going for acrane guarding node atm, so it would be even more es (206 flat to 99 on legacy )
im on 6,5k with determination to 6,1 with legacy one.
2nd one is
my boots - im keeping my 100 ali immune, due to arcane sanctuary and jewel
- my idea is to drop ali immune, get as much es and ignite immune ( gear + jewels ) and try to get as much suppression as possible - its worth even considering?
Btw if i would stick with legacy shield i can use 1 trigger skill in my ring - reckoning, riposte or vengance would be best option?

Hehehe, that's your opinion that that are quick questions. ;-) Let's start with the one quick one. Anomalous reckoning is the best with short cooldown and aoe.

Than following with the shield-question it's already turning high complex.
I never used the legacy one, it grants big fat double recovery. I would stack some armour, use the legacy, regret other recovery like ghostdance or wicked ward and balance that passives into 6.5k es. That would be best. When you have all defences up, 6.5k es are enough, you get it fast with the clarity-mod on watcher's eye and need top high es on spots like belt-jewel, boots and helmet with good rolls, 30% quality helps also, split personality, etc... For example you can get 200 es on rare boots, with them I think the high recovery of the legacy shield would be perhaps more valuable as your posted boots when you have already activated the tempest-shield-shock-immunity and ignite-resistances somewhere on harvest-implicits and minor pantheon or even on a flask.

But you are already 100% ailments-immune, that is also extreme valuable! Then try to stack a tiny bit es more somewhere else and it's enough. Balance some pasives into one more es-cluster, take clarity-watcher's eye-mod, search for good unique megalamaniciolino medium cluster pure agony in combination with some es, perhaps you can use an amulet-anoint with es of sanctum of thought or foresight, there will be a solution I hope.

Suppression in addition to spellblock is not really effective. Also attackblock in addition to evasion is less effective. Here you have to balance and in most cases it's better to focus on only one stat. The hybrid set-up of the allstars build is so strong because of the global defences of skin of the lords and the high recovery of the shield also on spellblock. But spell-suppression is almost impossible to scale high up in our core-gear on the western tree-site and don't offer any es on spellblock.

When you post a pob or public the profile I could advice more concrete.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 14, 2022, 4:07:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info