⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
xACID_KVLTx wrote:
One of the easiest league starts for me. I'm quite amazed, still running cold iron point and getting my maps completed. The hardest is to move from life to ci tho. I think you should tell people to mix es and life and that point (i was running 2.2k life, 2.5k es -10% chaos res that pretty safe.
Managed to gear myself for like 5ex (aegis, loyal, cold iron point, wraithlord with enchant) with some crafting for the rares and first medium clusters.

Also thanks for the direct trade links page 50, soo useful !

Hi xACID_KVLTx,

thank you and let them crawl!

Yes, ordinary you have some energyshield somewhere on gear before CI and use both life and es. Life on hit/block/recoup are a bit easier and better scaled early in the life- and block-masteries. In the end dex on gear is the priority to have the maximal HoAg level, and life or es is only the second choice.

And yes, I totally agree, armour is in most cases much more tanky while levelling. I prefer armour too. Because we ourself attack ranged and have much blocks, in the slower campaign and early maps armour is much more valuable because we not so often take hits and block a lot.

But when you get early somewhere a nice 4 or 5 link cheap ashrend tunic or other good evasion-gear, evasion or the aura grace are also already lowlevel valuable too.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 10, 2022, 2:35:44 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Corvete wrote:
Could you explain the trigger wep concept? So lets say I have 4sec trigger wep and whenever I use molten shell it triggers socketed withering touch, unbound ailments. Can they even trigger if they are not linked to a spell?

Hi Corvete!

Sorry for the wall of text! Here are the ups and downs and most recommended set-ups.

There are 2 most valuable, different set-ups for cheap 8 sec triggerwand/ more expensive 4 sec triggerwand.
You trigger them with all your skills like ball-lightnings, storm brands, molten shell, withering step, other movementskills etc.

With triggerwands-set-up (3 skills) and cast when stunned set-up (3 skills) in the helmet the goal is to get most damage and most buff-uptime of 4 offensive buffs against bosses and 1 defensive skill and sniper's marks automatic triggered or other curses.

4 buffs:

¤ the ascendancy 5-allies-onslaught buff
¤ the 0-15 wither debuffs
¤ the feeding frenzy buff
¤ the spirit offering buff

1 defensive skill:

¤ frostshield

0-15 Withers: For all set-ups it's best to get 9 of 15 possible withers with instant anomalous withering step. You can place it on lmb and also simultan on another second key. When you link it to increased duration or socket it into rare boots with increased duration you already max up big uptimes of full 15 withers.

Sniper's mark is permament cursed since 3.17 and you can self cast it when you prefer or want one more triggered buff/ skill

Then you can choose what you prefer in the triggerwand and what in the cws-links. It's like a minigame to find the best set-up:

A.) Spirit offering set-up, for both 8/ 4 seconds triggerwands:

1) You need most easy phantasms in your HoAg supports for your 5-allies ascendancy-onslaught-buffs.

Variation for the 5 allies-buff are other minions like zombies or spectres in a hungry loop-ring for example. Feed the hungry loop with meatshield, feeding frenzy, minionlife supports. Or link anomlaous skeletons, best with feeding frenzy, into 1-2 free cws-links.

2) Then you put 2 skills into the triggerwand: first most upwards socket desecrate to trigger it mandatory first, second socket spirit offering

3) In the third socket you put a curse like sniper's mark (but you can also selfcast it permament since 3.17 on bosses or link it in cws) or anomalous skeletons without capacity for feeding frenzy, a stone golem, or what you prefer

4) So you moved desecrate and spirit offering out of the helmet's cws links into the triggerwand. You have best uptime of spirit offering on bosses, without slow casting of desecrate.

5) You can use 2 skills like frostwall lvl 1, anomalous skeletons and feeding frenzy for your ascendancy-buff, more curses, a golem or what you prefer in your 2 free cws-links.

B.) Minion set-up, recommended better in a 4 second triggerwand because the minions die fast against bosses:

1) Put in your triggerwand (Anomalous) (vaal) skeletons or absolution. Every 4 seconds some minions are summoned. Link them to feeding frenzy.

2) Choose a third triggerd skill or support like phantasms support, withering touch, desecrate for more corpses against bosses, stone golem for some taunts.

3) So you get your ascendancy buff, feeding frenzy, meat shields and some withers or corpses.

4) Activate vaal skeletons as multiple meatshields and on bosses for more withers. Use again anomalous withering step for more withers.

Without arakaali's fang of course you do not need writhing jar and get a free flask slot. Vessel of vinktar adds cheap and nice damage with shocks when you already use tempestshield shock-immunity. Bottled faith is b.i.s. with damage and recovery, but more expensive.

The best minions and most fast for mapping remain the spiders of arakaali's fang. Cold iron point dagger or trigerwands are strong too and were used in all older HoAg-builds. All set-ups are great. But a 4 second triggerwand is much better as 8 second. When you craft or get it with +1/+2 gemlvls you reach also HoAg lvl 31 more easy and you can regret the 5 passives chaos-mastery in the full-damage-editions.

Thanks for such detailed answer! Really digging the complexity of this build
What do you guys think of bastion of hope forbidden flame/flesh combo for the build instead of split personality?
Btw have you seen the new boss debuff, the "Corrosive Hunger"
-400 armor and es per stack up to 75 thats tough (a little -30k) if you dont one shot him right away as it builds up over time. tough one :)
"
PathofKoreans wrote:
What do you guys think of bastion of hope forbidden flame/flesh combo for the build instead of split personality?

Im not the author but imo, although it requires some tinkering, it sounds super juicy as removing block chance from other sources would allow for so much more flexibility
Hey, I am having a lot of trouble scaling up this build. I have all the basic parts but my damage is just... bad. Like around 600k with my auras/fang/empower 3/21 gem etc..

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/AKYxcNKw

Any help?
Last edited by onigokko0101 on Feb 10, 2022, 6:52:11 PM
Hey guys, im a little desperate, i got most of the build but i still get smacked in most bossfights, groundeffects mean certain and quick doom and sometimes i just get randomly oneshotted. Damage is fine when im able to stand for 2 sec without getting killed to ball lightning (what is almost never the case :( )

For the amount of currency thrown into the build im a bit disappointed. Have i made any mistakes maybe?
https://pastebin.com/u8qx05qW
"
Hey guys, im a little desperate, i got most of the build but i still get smacked in most bossfights, groundeffects mean certain and quick doom and sometimes i just get randomly oneshotted. Damage is fine when im able to stand for 2 sec without getting killed to ball lightning (what is almost never the case :( )

For the amount of currency thrown into the build im a bit disappointed. Have i made any mistakes maybe?
https://pastebin.com/u8qx05qW

Hi Alptraumwanderer,

you have chosen "vaal pact" as keystone on your Skin of the lords, so much of your recovery loose all effect. Change it out. Page 50 you find a tradelink, it shows all the keystones that are to avoid and not to take when you check the filters:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/D80ambBu5

Did you activated all auras? Did you maxed pantheons, especialy minor Pantheon immunity to burning ground? Further please check "checklist defences" step by step.

Also then after you can only stand 1-3 seconds in some groundeffects of maven, shaper or sirus. That's much better as most other builds which are killed in half a second. But for longer you need mirrors and more of currency or a mageblood, and for most builds it's impossible since aurabot-nerfs.

I advice: start with pushing out vaal pact, it's the reason for 90% of your deaths, and I guess: get divine vessels for your "pantheon".
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 11, 2022, 1:40:19 AM
Im at roughly the same point you are too, lots of currency invested and I dont feel ultra tanky (outside of tanking packs of mobs) and my damage feels awful for investing 10ex.

I am also wondering if I fucked up somewhere haha
"
onigokko0101 wrote:
Im at roughly the same point you are too, lots of currency invested and I dont feel ultra tanky (outside of tanking packs of mobs) and my damage feels awful for investing 10ex.

I am also wondering if I fucked up somewhere haha

Yeah... I have the same problem. I don't feel ultra tanky as well. I have 61% block attack/70% spell block full buffed. I'm dying a lot, specially on T15-T16 maps. DMG for me its not a problem but it could be better.
Last edited by cyna58 on Feb 11, 2022, 6:36:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info