[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

Hello, could make this build work with Hidden Blade?
"
Seronil wrote:
Hello, could make this build work with Hidden Blade?

No idea, but pretty sure hidden blade is not an attack. And even if it was, it would be very scuffed in terms of trigger times.
Its working but dont know how to build it right, damage is bit low on t16 bosses
Hats off to you man!
Every league I try something different, and damn this hits the spot. Bosses melt too the moment Relic gains more levels. 28at the moment here
"
metaseven wrote:
Hats off to you man!
Every league I try something different, and damn this hits the spot. Bosses melt too the moment Relic gains more levels. 28at the moment here

Thanks for trying it out! Glad it worked for you!
"
metaseven wrote:
Hats off to you man!

After lvl30 Holy relics damage scaling even stronger! I'm currently at lvl 31. Can be 32 if use tattoo +1 to lvl all intelligence skill gems (and even lvl33 with awakened empower 5, but that cost a lot).
For now I prefer tattoo with onslaught on hit (honored tattoo of the berserker), attack and movement speed really what we need for this build.
"
Murmuüre wrote:
"
metaseven wrote:
Hats off to you man!

After lvl30 Holy relics damage scaling even stronger! I'm currently at lvl 31. Can be 32 if use tattoo +1 to lvl all intelligence skill gems (and even lvl33 with awakened empower 5, but that cost a lot).
For now I prefer tattoo with onslaught on hit (honored tattoo of the berserker), attack and movement speed really what we need for this build.

Interesting that you say that, because I thought that scaling actually diminishes after lvl 30, getting you 7% dps per level instead of 15%...

+1 int gems tattoo is pretty good not just for relics but for specter gem - granting you extra specter, onslaught on other hand is a creative choice freeing you a flask slot - good find!

As for tattoos - recomndations from me:
Loyalty tatoo of Kilovata - absolutely insane 5-20% ES and life on block recovery on bosses
Tattoo of Hinekora Shaman - just for a bit more mana regen
Resist, stats, block tattoos to fix your needs.

And on a side note - Blackguard specters are absolutely insane for the league mechanic - go to gems and read what they do and start using them >.>
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Aug 28, 2023, 4:39:41 AM
hey.. why does elegant hubris not work. I have the victario one but it does not give me the minion damage but different stuff. what is wrong?
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
And on a side note - Blackguard specters are absolutely insane for the league mechanic - go to gems and read what they do and start using them >.>

Where can I find them?

upd: There are many kinds of Blackguard, which ones? What are their names?
Last edited by Murmuüre on Aug 29, 2023, 12:59:42 PM
"
Beischmon wrote:
hey.. why does elegant hubris not work. I have the victario one but it does not give me the minion damage but different stuff. what is wrong?

Check numbers on jewel, they must be correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info