[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
loegare wrote:
looking at the POB and i see 1900% atk speed as custom. whats going on there?

PoB doesn't know how to properly calculate trigger rate of static strike beams. Or that we are using static strike to begin with. This helps to put trigger rate to the max.
"
Murmuüre wrote:
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
Trigger craft is gone from Betrayal.

Strange, in patch notes nothing about that, you sure?

"
Cant desecrate Demon Harpy even if you have it. Rip sharing.

Where can we get them now?

You Harpy either from new league mechanic - they spawn around w/e the pillar is. Or from beyond.

And yeah - 4 second trigger now only comes from alva temple. Crafted comes from acts.

Another unlisted note - they removes attack speed roll from flasks. Shadow nerfs everywhere.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Jul 28, 2024, 6:29:32 AM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
And yeah - 4 second trigger now only comes from alva temple. Crafted comes from acts.

Maybe I miss it, do you remember what act?

UPD: found it
Last edited by Murmuüre on Jul 28, 2024, 7:31:35 AM

So a week has passed lets make a little update

First of all - tweaks, discoveris and general information
Spoiler
1) Mana is a problem. Not a big one but still. Mastery for paying life form mana nerfed, attacks costs more mana.
Basically - craft flat mana regen on a ring. Used to optional - now lowkey mandatory.

2) Hollow effdgy is somewhat of a bait. It triggers offerings but counts as consuming 1 corpse, so offerings have 0 uptime.
Worst thing is - its still best anoint to take anyway, and you cant even drop desecrate. Disgusting.
Take it instead of Whispers of Doom.

3) Motlen shell is questionable. With armor being shifted to gear, we still have around 30k armor, but the difference between Moltenshell and Steelskin is rather minimal.
Steelskin removes bleeding and has much shorter cooldown.
I opted for it and I think its a lot better.
Mind that for Steelskin you want to use automation instead of CWDT to have it max level.

4) Seeing some new faces trying this build out. General mistake this league is going too far too fast. POB progression steps exist for a reason and jumping to the endgame without having every bit of gear and every passive point is a big bad.

5) Nomadic teachings - new notable that gives +2 max res feels like a huge bait to me. Its not bad to take eary for CB immunity, but later on... 4 passive points is a bit much for just CB and +2.

Prsonal feeling and progress
Spoiler
Pretty much all bosses down.
Atlas fully unlocked.
Getting vid of invitations ready soon.
T17 farmable.

Build feels pretty good. Mostly can feel the lack of early and late game armor, resists and mana. This is all somewhat solvable, but still feels a bit squishier than should.

Progress was pretty smooth, even though we are in a poverty league, Tujen hard carried all the needed upgrades.

New mastery that lets minion ignore phys reduction is amazing for t17. 90% PDR? Endurance charges? I didn't even feel monsters had it.

AG with max block and ES on block shield seems to hold well in t17 too, although I must say Im uding voolcanic fissure to stay at range untill boss fights.

Overall I feel like the build help up well despite all the stealth and not nerfs. And for once I'm actuall feel somewhats happy with it.

People in discord also seem to have fun with it. So feel free to join.

Curren gear
Spoiler

Current PoB
https://pobb.in/p_D7WLNMw1BT

Showcases
Day 2 clear
T16 Clownnade
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Aug 3, 2024, 6:52:55 AM
Its end game time and so its time to make some end game items
Also my AG died (finally, first time this league) so its time for upgrades.

A bit of crafting tips - cooking (and crying) with killer Recombinator

New weapon!
Spoiler

How to make

1) Get Scepter with close to 1.5 attack rate and +1 all spell skill gems
2) Clean it of any other prefixes till only +1 left. Suffixes can stay.
3) Get Scepter with close to 1.5 attack rate and apply high level Essence of Fear to it
4) Clean it of any other prefixes till only minion damage left. Suffixes can stay.
5) Bonus points if one or both scepters already had useful synthesis Implicit
6) Recombinate
7) Cry
8) Start over
9) Cry again
10) Congratulations - you emptied the market of scepters
11) Wait for market to refill
12) Continue till you make it work.
13) Craft trigger on the empty suffix. If there are no empty suffixes - craft prefixes can not be changed and scour.

New Boots!
Spoiler

1) Buy the base with fractured +2. The more armor on the base - the better.
2) Throw Essence of Envy at it till you are happy.
Ideally life, move speed and 1 or more resists.
3) Craft w/e is missing.
4) Slap brittle ground on top of it.

Gear for t17 AG!

Shield!
Spoiler

1) Buy Sap on block base
2) Alc scour it till it has full prefixes and 2 suffixes.
3) You can block something with crafting bench till you get 3 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
4) Slap it with Crusader exalted orb to get either Shock on block or ES on block.
5) Miss the slam entirely
6) Scour it and start rolling with alterations till you hit t1 Shock on block (t2 is not good enough) or ES on block
7) Depending what you hit, buy a SHAPER (noot crusader) base from market with second half of what you want - shock or ES
8) Use awakener orb to infuse shaper mod to your Crusader Sap shield.
9) Cry, because you rolled 3 suffixes and can't craft Chaos resist on the shield.
10) consider using anul to brick the entire project by trying to hit 33% on suffixes
11) Give up that stupid idea and live with AG who now has 40 chas resist.

Current AG!

66k Life, 30k ES, block cap, 1500 ES on block. 40 chaos res, ele res cap.

Hello i started to follow your build couple days ago. I think i invested a bit of money and i want to do t17 ziggurat but somehow i die to single hit like lightning or melee boss hit. I want to do boss and full map clear with strongbox strat without dying, also I've tried to do simu but i failed at wave 14. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

https://pobb.in/VnMDCVaD64x7

My specters are:
-perfect forest tiger
-perfect warlord
-perfect forest warrior

My AG gear is:
-kingmaker
-garb
-leer cast with 2% regen 5% max hp
-rare gloves with chaos, fire, cold and chaos res, corrupted blood,
-rare boots with ms, life, chaos and light res, cold res
"
Rykba wrote:
Hello i started to follow your build couple days ago. I think i invested a bit of money and i want to do t17 ziggurat but somehow i die to single hit like lightning or melee boss hit. I want to do boss and full map clear with strongbox strat without dying, also I've tried to do simu but i failed at wave 14. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

https://pobb.in/VnMDCVaD64x7

My specters are:
-perfect forest tiger
-perfect warlord
-perfect forest warrior

My AG gear is:
-kingmaker
-garb
-leer cast with 2% regen 5% max hp
-rare gloves with chaos, fire, cold and chaos res, corrupted blood,
-rare boots with ms, life, chaos and light res, cold res

So you have several problems there
First of all lvl 88 - Im not sure its that good of an idea to try to push to uber content if you are not at least 95.

Because of your low level you missing some key passive points like effect of offering mastery (gives you block cap) and a few others.

Set of forbidden jewels would absolutely help to deal with big hits like that giving you extra 2k+ HP against elemental damage - would not do t17 without it.

Your moltenshell does not trigger from CWDT because its too high level. Use Automation or delevel it.

Obviously specters are wrong - I'm assuming you moved from poison version. Gonna suck to lose them, I guess you can keep Warrior and Tiger for now and include Harpy and Tul.

AG gear is also wrong - he might just die so be ready for that.

There is T17 part in the PoB on how to gear up. And also - what skills to use. You can cheese some of those maps with Voolcanic fissure.

But even if you do - for the boss you still gonna need single DPS setup. And that require you to use Vixens. Check t14-16 bossing/clear difference. Because you are using Ass mark and it does nothing.
Hello there.

First off, I really enjoy the build, how every upgrade is meaningful and how it clears maps. I still struggle with bosses so I tried to change a few things (CWDT-Molten to Auto-Steelskin, new gloves etc following your current PoB).

I still have a problem with mana though. Do you have the 4 auras together? That leaves me with 14 mana, not enough to allow for offerings and steelskin autocast. How do you manage?

Here's my PoB https://pobb.in/6hIvqk2UIXb4

Thanks
Last edited by arowhite on Aug 21, 2024, 8:47:38 AM
"
arowhite wrote:
Hello there.

First off, I really enjoy the build, how every upgrade is meaningful and how it clears maps. I still struggle with bosses so I tried to change a few things (CWDT-Molten to Auto-Steelskin, new gloves etc following your current PoB).

I still have a problem with mana though. Do you have the 4 auras together? That leaves me with 14 mana, not enough to allow for offerings and steelskin autocast. How do you manage?

Here's my PoB https://pobb.in/6hIvqk2UIXb4

Thanks

Remove gravepact passive ring, put 2 into jewel socket, move forbidden there. Rest 2 points put into extra mana reserve cluster with aura passive that you are misssing. That would be destructive aspect. Minion mastery goes into Fearsome Force ring.

Also remove your desecrate entirely and replace it with 20/20 more duration support.

Get rid of your Skin and get the one that doesnt actively trying to kill you. List of the keystones in the front page. Fix your static strike levels - sheet in FaQ.

Replace every gem that requires dex with lvl 1 variant. You literally don't need any dex on your gear if you follow the guide.

Get automated Forbidden taste instead of blood life flask.
Lots of very helpful tips there, thanks a lot.

I thought my Skin would help smooth my damage intake but I forgot I was already block capped with the offerings. I think this was the biggest mistake.

The Static Strike level you say (lvl25 in my case) is a maximum or a requirement? because I don't think this is feasible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info