[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
max170696 wrote:
Hi
I was wondering, Why i should use the replica siegebreaker instead of the regular.
Could anyone explan that to me?

Thanks in advance :)

Like u/Googola said, the regulaer spreads caustic ground and the Replica spreads Burning Ground.
Since we focus on fire damage and therefore lower the enemies fire resistance (Curses, Exposure, Ignite) the burning ground does more damage.

If you happen to find a normal Siegebreaker, feel free to use it. Even if we don't scale the damage of it that much, it helps a bit with clearing.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 28, 2021, 2:10:43 AM
"
ElCarrot wrote:
Is there an alternative to crafting gloves with minion life? The essence of fear no longer gives + to minion life on the gloves - it gives + to minion damage.

Looks like synth implicits are now the only way to get minion life mod on gloves.

Thats a mistake in the Guide. They didn't change the Essence.
But it doesn't matter if you have Minion Life or Minion Damage on the Gloves, both scale our damage by the same amount.

So don't stress it to get Gloves with minion Life implicit, Use the Essence of Fear and be good to go.

I will fix that mistake in the guide.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
ElCarrot wrote:
Is there an alternative to crafting gloves with minion life? The essence of fear no longer gives + to minion life on the gloves - it gives + to minion damage.

Looks like synth implicits are now the only way to get minion life mod on gloves.

Thats a mistake in the Guide. They didn't change the Essence.
But it doesn't matter if you have Minion Life or Minion Damage on the Gloves, both scale our damage by the same amount.

So don't stress it to get Gloves with minion Life implicit, Use the Essence of Fear and be good to go.

I will fix that mistake in the guide.

In the wiki - https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Deafening_Essence_of_Fear - it shows Essence of Fear as applying + to minion life on all armor. And if I search on Standard - I can find gloves with + to minion life from an essence. So I do believe they did change the Essence of Fear.
Oh ok, then I must have missed it.

but nonetheless, it doesn't matter for us if you get Minion Life or Minion damage. They both scale the SRS explosions by the same amount.
Poeatlas.app
Guide Version: 3.16.3 (29.10.2021)

Changelog
- Minor Passive pathing update
- Added End Game Minion Damage Large Cluster Jewel
- Corrected Chance to avoid Ailment Elements and Block Values on Gear
- Corrected Screenshots of Block values
Poeatlas.app
UwU
Hi

Following your guide, coming to red maps and everything is hard, dying a lot, especially with scourge mechanic, don't know what's wrong :(
"
Hidekizi wrote:
Hi

Following your guide, coming to red maps and everything is hard, dying a lot, especially with scourge mechanic, don't know what's wrong :(

I assume you are talking about your Character "IdjaTryingAgain"?

You neither have a Helmet nor a Weapon equiped, I'd recommend to get them, without them I'm supprised that you could even get to maps :-P

Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Hidekizi wrote:
Hi

I assume you are talking about your Character "IdjaTryingAgain"?

You neither have a Helmet nor a Weapon equiped, I'd recommend to get them, without them I'm supprised that you could even get to maps :-P

I'm going to echo this man's comment, i've reached early red maps and i am dying a LOT, any suggestions would be helpful! <3

Edit: I've swayed from your build a little and added some tankiness to the tree, since your tree only gets 100% life which seems very low!
Last edited by Ravenstaver on Oct 31, 2021, 5:36:06 PM
Looks good but some equips can't buy Like helm with minion life/hypothermia/concentr eff/3 gem almost all use minion damage.
Last edited by HoldTheBeer on Oct 31, 2021, 6:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info