[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
New PoBs (all 3) updated to 2.44.1 Beta.

We just went from 20 million damage on screen per Ice Crash to 37 million just from this update. This is crazy and now it's way past the power it had during Harvest!!!

This is about the be the most fun melee league ever boys!!!!

Remember this doesn't include any of the new power. This is how much power my 4 year old Ice Crash has. It just went from a 6 mil first hit to 14.5 million.

Expect me to make MANY PoB this league as testing is what I love doing and I am going to take this first hit damage past 30 million. Watch me.

IF you already have the characters uploaded to PoB just update and smile as the change will be instant.

Wow thats huge!

By the way, if you were to automate two warcries, what would it be? and which aura would you remove
Hey man!

Lots of thoughts here.

First of all i am thrilled to see you this excited. I've been playing poe since it has launched. 1 build at a league same as you do.

I am super happy to find a writen guide like back in the old days and super thrilled that you actually wanna work on this, cuz you've got the free time!

My fav ascendancy is jugg and i love the fact that you go with jugg as well.

When i read the patch notes i remembered ice crash. I knew i wanted to do some slam now, and i remember that i think i liked it....i cant remember. I played it when it came out first. I am super thrilled that melee is back on the menu!

I'll be looking forward to your updates.

My goal this league to finally beat the uber uber bosses, because i've never done those and i hope with the help of your build I'll be able to do it!

I've tried building my own build but i didnt enjoy it at all, that is why i stick to other people's build guides.

I'd be happy to see a leveling guide maybe.

I really dont like delve and as i can see you are really hyped about it! What would you change (if anything) in your build when considering that you dont wanna do any delving at all?

Also what do you think of ultimatum farming? I was thinking "circle league" mechanics are really good for slam builds so i want to go ritual and ultimatum.

Thoughts?

Thank you for your support of the community!

Cheers!

is warcry piano needed for the huge damage you're talking about? can i just automate them and maybe lose 1 aura?
On my vacation. You don't have to piano all the time. Automate whatever you guys prefer but try without also and experience the true Max power. I imagine I'll automate a few when I'm deep end game because lazy.
"
Gizdalord wrote:
Hey man!

Lots of thoughts here.

First of all i am thrilled to see you this excited. I've been playing poe since it has launched. 1 build at a league same as you do.

I am super happy to find a writen guide like back in the old days and super thrilled that you actually wanna work on this, cuz you've got the free time!

My fav ascendancy is jugg and i love the fact that you go with jugg as well.

When i read the patch notes i remembered ice crash. I knew i wanted to do some slam now, and i remember that i think i liked it....i cant remember. I played it when it came out first. I am super thrilled that melee is back on the menu!

I'll be looking forward to your updates.

My goal this league to finally beat the uber uber bosses, because i've never done those and i hope with the help of your build I'll be able to do it!

I've tried building my own build but i didnt enjoy it at all, that is why i stick to other people's build guides.

I'd be happy to see a leveling guide maybe.

I really dont like delve and as i can see you are really hyped about it! What would you change (if anything) in your build when considering that you dont wanna do any delving at all?

Also what do you think of ultimatum farming? I was thinking "circle league" mechanics are really good for slam builds so i want to go ritual and ultimatum.

Thoughts?

Thank you for your support of the community!

Cheers!

Those sound great for ice crash as well yes. Will want to be more defensive for those. Have a blast. Home Sunday to join you all for reals!
Hi!
I'm serious looking to play ice crush. Looks very fun and good. I love ice builds but i have never played as maroudor before.

I was just wondering if the gear and gems in the guide are still relevant and what i should look for?
I tried to migrate this to a staff build to make use of the bonus charges and higher base crit from the eventuality rod.
I also switched complete gear to something that I think is easy to aquire without any budget and adjusted the calcs to only include things that are guaranteed(like no power charges, as there is no generation)

The damage is obviously much lower, but should hopefully be enough for yellow maps and at that point you can change things around to scale

https://pobb.in/pJxhyyGrodht

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated
33k ehp seems low, or am I missing something
"
RammboNr5 wrote:
I tried to migrate this to a staff build to make use of the bonus charges and higher base crit from the eventuality rod.
I also switched complete gear to something that I think is easy to acquire without any budget and adjusted the calcs to only include things that are guaranteed(like no power charges, as there is no generation)

The damage is obviously much lower, but should hopefully be enough for yellow maps and at that point you can change things around to scale

https://pobb.in/pJxhyyGrodht

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated

https://pobb.in/cL_9ZG4QJDac

Made some changes to your build

1.made use of power charges with 100% charge duration uptime for smooth gameplay, since you are using that staff why not use power charges with assassin mark, annoint whisper of doom --- max crit is big

2. auto exert some warcries-- smoother on your fingers and also a lot of uptime for warcry -- leading to max rage easily

3. max wat i can do for your hit chance, slams need to hit or we do no damage

4. took out 1 gem and we are using overexert in the config

5. fixed some of the tree, you are now at 95 lvl for more realistic view

6. i like staffs too but we are a bit hard on points, staff are way up on the top left tree, maybe only go there when we get thread of hope

7. untick all flasks for realistic damage, sitting at 3 mill we are good bro
Quick question i know melee is getting this nice buff anyone got thoughts on a solid early game melee skill combo that might feel good. Im contemplating just muling rolling magma and putting that with holy flame totem but was kinda looking for a different league start experience (as i normally do this every league) ground slam looks like it might be ok but not sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info