[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Think this build need some chaos resistance, its hard to get because it have many uniques, CI would be perfect but almost impossible to get, maybe so other sources??? it was tanky years ago when you played it, now build need to have more layers of defence i guess others than ele resistances.
"
JJSniper wrote:
Think this build need some chaos resistance, its hard to get because it have many uniques, CI would be perfect but almost impossible to get, maybe so other sources??? it was tanky years ago when you played it, now build need to have more layers of defence i guess others than ele resistances.

This is absolutely true. This gear is 4 years old and does not reflect how I will gear the character, it is just the only Ice Crash character I have that end game-ish to use as an example. You can make all the rare crafted stuff you want in PoB to change it up. I wanted to use a real example that is already built in game. As that is more accurate then just creating the GIGA streamer POBs where every item would cost 1-3 mirrors. I could easily get this thing to triple it's damage just by doing that.

For me personally I will run a Mageblood and run a chaos flask.
But that is a terrible example to get people started.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:23:49 PM
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! And yeah that makes a lot of sense. I was thinking you were talking about single target. Looking forward to what you'll come up with on this build! Also curious if you'll decide to stick Autoexertion in.
"
TMilla0 wrote:
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! And yeah that makes a lot of sense. I was thinking you were talking about single target. Looking forward to what you'll come up with on this build! Also curious if you'll decide to stick Autoexertion in.

I will not use autoexertion. The cost is too high and we would lose so much power with our auras.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:34:12 PM
"
TMilla0 wrote:

It's me who should thank you. The wording was very off and I am glad to fix it to be correct. Fact.

So thank you <3

I really am trying the best I can for you all. So I am on here active refreshing all day to help. While my Ice Crash memory is pretty great. It is the most fun melee ever to me. I am a little rusty since it's been 4 years since Harvest.

I should also add that I do think sometimes the ticks DO hit more than once. Especially when slow motioning my old videos and GIFs. Even my A8 Gif shows a point of him taking damage where I did not hit. The gif contains only 3 swings but there is more than 3 ticks of damage. Maybe this is because the bosses are so large, I do not know. I did not run a totem that league, I am the only source of damage. In my GIF I believe i am hitting him with 2 ticks on my first swing. He dies at the exact moment of my third swing. Check for yourself.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:48:39 PM
that would be an interesting bug if so as mark states they should never double hit

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314660/page/1#p10957600
"
frawrst wrote:
that would be an interesting bug if so as mark states they should never double hit

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314660/page/1#p10957600

It seemed to happen a lot back then. So while it is not intended or confirmed. I have no explanation why the boss is taking such a large chunk of dmg, smaller than the first tick. Before my second hit lands. We will find out a ton more soon and I will be making tons of videos to test this possible bug.

Also, thank you for the link. <3
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:56:38 PM
the "best" way to confirm is use to golden rule testing

it inflicts poisons per hit on self etc, so u can see the true number of hits

kinda difficult to test on big bosses like sirius or similar

itd be very overtuned if in certain circumstances ice crash CAN double hit, as its clearly balanced around not allowing that

are you planning on playing 3.25? or just going to keep the guide updated
"
frawrst wrote:
the "best" way to confirm is use to golden rule testing

it inflicts poisons per hit on self etc, so u can see the true number of hits

kinda difficult to test on big bosses like sirius or similar

itd be very overtuned if in certain circumstances ice crash CAN double hit, as its clearly balanced around not allowing that

are you planning on playing 3.25? or just going to keep the guide updated

I will be putting in at least 300 hours into an Ice Crash Jugg this league. I am going to invest my brains into it and every cent I can this league. Hoping to make a guide that helps people for the next few years. I do not play alts. I will be playing this 24/7.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 21, 2024, 5:59:01 PM
hell ya brother, ill be keeping an eye on your guide and findings again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info