[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

By far my favorite build I've ever played thanks for making it
whats the price tag on this build? looks interesting but dont think i can pay for it
Crafted something slightly better so letting go of my old belt for cheap! Price is definitely negotiable so PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven.

Was curious if anyone could take a look at my build and suggest the next items I should focus on upgrading. I'm at the point where everything is getting expensive. Have a little over 50c atm and working on getting more for upgrades
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Was curious if anyone could take a look at my build and suggest the next items I should focus on upgrading. I'm at the point where everything is getting expensive. Have a little over 50c atm and working on getting more for upgrades

What are you lacking dps or survivability? Some of your gear was unequipped but you can start by upgrading your flasks or find a cheap 6l high pdps axe.
Some times i really feel lack of damage when fighting bosses at T12 +, red beasts and cant even clear a full alva encounter.

Maybe i'm not critting enough ? Anyone have some ideas besides upgrading my sinvictas (im trying to farm currency to change it)
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
Some times i really feel lack of damage when fighting bosses at T12 +, red beasts and cant even clear a full alva encounter.

Maybe i'm not critting enough ? Anyone have some ideas besides upgrading my sinvictas (im trying to farm currency to change it)

Yeah sinvicta's pdps is too low to carry you pass red maps. I had the same issue at the start so I swapped it out for a cheap 500+ pdps rare axe.

My old axe is for sale at a real cheap price as it needs to be gone asap. PM me in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven to find out more!

Also selling this :D
pm for price
IGN : iNSANITYYAU
can somebody tell me how you get your ice crash to look like that, mine looks like this https://i.gyazo.com/f26689d207651a193cd79aeb3740dc58.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info