[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
SkyReacher wrote:

Just finished linking this bad boy!

Making the transition to SolaceinSolipsism's alike gear

But it'd take a while to get enough currency

Solace do you happen to have any suggestions on how to craft that beautiful helmet and gloves? and boots too for that matter!

thanks for carrying this build forward makes me want to continue playing it!

any other suggestions will be much appreciated!

For the helmet, I bought an ilvl80+ base with the enchant. Then spammed essence of anger till I hit high life roll (you could use scorched and pristine fossils as well). Locked the suffix and slammed redeemer's exalted orb for power charge on kill (50% chance to hit the mod).

As for the gloves, I bought it for several ex. I wanted to slam a warlord's ex but the ilvl is too low so I will have to keep searching for a better 1.

Lastly for boots, I just buy high life + 30% ms bases with open prefix and then proceed to slam redeemer exalted. It's about 20% to hit phys cold mod but was actually hoping for elusive.

Hope this help cheers! If you need more help, then feel free to pm me in game @NoobNoobinOceanseleven .
"
"
SkyReacher wrote:

Just finished linking this bad boy!

Making the transition to SolaceinSolipsism's alike gear

But it'd take a while to get enough currency

Solace do you happen to have any suggestions on how to craft that beautiful helmet and gloves? and boots too for that matter!

thanks for carrying this build forward makes me want to continue playing it!

any other suggestions will be much appreciated!

For the helmet, I bought an ilvl80+ base with the enchant. Then spammed essence of anger till I hit high life roll (you could use scorched and pristine fossils as well). Locked the suffix and slammed redeemer's exalted orb for power charge on kill (50% chance to hit the mod).

As for the gloves, I bought it for several ex. I wanted to slam a warlord's ex but the ilvl is too low so I will have to keep searching for a better 1.

Lastly for boots, I just buy high life + 30% ms bases with open prefix and then proceed to slam redeemer exalted. It's about 20% to hit phys cold mod but was actually hoping for elusive.

Hope this help cheers! If you need more help, then feel free to pm me in game @NoobNoobinOceanseleven .

Great stuff! thanks for the elaborate info!

Gonna add you in-game

Also, DIBS ON THE GLOVES! :P
"

Divergent ele attack dmg support gem :)

Thank you !

I'm experiment a bit here, took off my mana leech on tree, and without any annointments or mana leech on gear, doesnt feel so bad, really, i can slam 5-6 times before mana runs out, then i need just a little bit of time to mana regen allows me to slam again.

And btw, why hypotermia instead of fortify on Ice Crash ? Does it actually do more damage ? what's the purpose ?
Last edited by ikkyhirsch on Oct 2, 2020, 9:12:36 AM
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
"

Thank you !

I'm experiment a bit here, took off my mana leech on tree, and without any annointments or mana leech on gear, doesnt feel so bad, really, i can slam 5-6 times before mana runs out, then i need just a little bit of time to mana regen allows me to slam again.

And btw, why hypotermia instead of fortify on Ice Crash ? Does it actually do more damage ? what's the purpose ?

Honestly, you probably could get away with using an enduring mana flask till you do end game bosses. And even then, by the time you reach the same tier of gear as me then most end game bosses get 1 shotted anyway if you line your warcries up correctly and hit a crit. 2-hand slam skills aren't that mana intensive so its more of a quality of life thing.

I think hypothermia does more damage than fortify (not 100% sure and too lazy to plug it into POB) but the divergent version has cold pen so I have just stuck with that. Fortify in my eyes is purely a defensive stat so I've put it on my leap slam.

If you struggle with survivability, then fortify support is probably your go to gem.
"
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
"

Thank you !

Honestly, you probably could get away with using an enduring mana flask till you do end game bosses. And even then, by the time you reach the same tier of gear as me then most end game bosses get 1 shotted anyway if you line your warcries up correctly and hit a crit. 2-hand slam skills aren't that mana intensive so its more of a quality of life thing.

I think hypothermia does more damage than fortify (not 100% sure and too lazy to plug it into POB) but the divergent version has cold pen so I have just stuck with that. Fortify in my eyes is purely a defensive stat so I've put it on my leap slam.

If you struggle with survivability, then fortify support is probably your go to gem.

Some more questions, Sorry :P

You got the Harvest of Foes node.. does the 10% chance to impale help us? As we deal 100% cold damage ? And 10% is pretty low as we dont hit that fast to stack impales on bosses.

Do you plan using cluster jewels anytime ?
Hey,

can anyone check my character and give some advice on what to upgrade next?

Feel kind of squishy in T7 Maps and die to random 1shots

Thanks

Some more questions, Sorry :P

You got the Harvest of Foes node.. does the 10% chance to impale help us? As we deal 100% cold damage ? And 10% is pretty low as we dont hit that fast to stack impales on bosses.

Do you plan using cluster jewels anytime ? [/quote]

Good question actually...it was either harvester of foe skill cluster or the 1 with kinetic impacts but when I skilled harvester of foe it showed a higher dps increase in POB. But yes you are correct, impale doesn't help this build 1 bit with such low attk speed.

This will also probably be the 4 skill points I will forgo if I ever choose to use a cluster jewel. I have tried to slot a cluster jewel in just above resolute but I can't seem to eek out anymore dps or QOL improvements by sacrificing 3 skill points.

I might squeeze a cluster jewel in at lvl 97 but it is highly unlikely. I can't really think of any specific cluster jewel notables that will greatly improve the build. Let me know if you have any in mind :)

hey its me again followed all your suggestion and it helped me immensely as a new player.

Now feels like I could use some upgrades as I am getting one shot pretty often again and it's hard to level up and do maps tier 4 and above.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/bzfA7a9W

I see all your gear but they seem very damn inexpensive. I have a total of 85 chaos to spend, could use some suggestions on what to upgrade next.

resistances are capped or close to capped.
Last edited by nexotiqz on Oct 2, 2020, 2:06:16 PM
changed the build up abit, which is really doing wonders for me now with survive ability, got rid of alot charges nodes/cries.
Have a look if you're keen :D
https://pastebin.com/zPxzRSxx
"
nexotiqz wrote:
hey its me again followed all your suggestion and it helped me immensely as a new player.

Now feels like I could use some upgrades as I am getting one shot pretty often again and it's hard to level up and do maps tier 4 and above.

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/bzfA7a9W

I see all your gear but they seem very damn inexpensive. I have a total of 85 chaos to spend, could use some suggestions on what to upgrade next.

resistances are capped or close to capped.

I suggest getting rid of the uniques. Your jewelry gives absolutely no hp as well. Stack more hp and you should be fine if your resists are capped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info