[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
My old helm is for sale...PM in game @NoobNoobinOceansEleven as per usual.

Priced to go as always so keep dem PMs coming!

Nice helm man! You're going to push this build so far I can tell! Grats!
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
nexotiqz wrote:
Hey I am a new player and decided to go with this build for my first one ever. im now in the lvl 60s and keep getting one shot by bosses, general adus wrecked my ass so many times until i beat him.. Also feel like I do very little damage, can anybody look at my character and point me in the right direction... I am very frustrated by dying so much now when lvl 1-60 was such a breeze. I feel like there is something wrong with my gear but dont know exactly what.. Please help

Your gear is really bad.

1. Grab a Sinvicta's Mettle for dirt cheap, literally a jeweler or two, that will basically triple your damage alonge.
2. Upgrade all your gear, check his post for budget gear and start grabbing those pieces or rares with better stats. Get items with higher life, etc.

grabbed the sinvictas now, still need to get more chaos tho so i can buy better amour. Can definitely feel the dps increase ty!
So while I love this build, I am a lot more squishy then I expected.

Seems to be somewhat a common trend with what others are saying to.

Any tips on my gear? Going to actually have to invest some currency to make meaningful upgrades now I think.

character name is Touchbuttdork on my account if anyone wants to look

(T1 phys flat, T2 phys %)

Hullo, i got this beauty somehow but i wonder what exactly to do with it, is blocking prefixes every reroll with fossils worth it? i believe it would be extra 1ex "fee" per reroll, or just multimod it and then slam redeemer. Not sure if 1 suffix wasted on multimod, and crafted mods on suffixes themselves are good enough to go that way. But first one is clearly expensive. So would be happy if someone smart in these things could enlighten me :)

Second question if im already writing, would cold penetration slam from redeemer be a big loss in compare to extra cold dmg or not as big loss? Even if not perfect would that be good enough or just complete brick for one reason or another.

Thanks in advance :)
"

(T1 phys flat, T2 phys %)

Hullo, i got this beauty somehow but i wonder what exactly to do with it, is blocking prefixes every reroll with fossils worth it? i believe it would be extra 1ex "fee" per reroll, or just multimod it and then slam redeemer. Not sure if 1 suffix wasted on multimod, and crafted mods on suffixes themselves are good enough to go that way. But first one is clearly expensive. So would be happy if someone smart in these things could enlighten me :)

Second question if im already writing, would cold penetration slam from redeemer be a big loss in compare to extra cold dmg or not as big loss? Even if not perfect would that be good enough or just complete brick for one reason or another.

Thanks in advance :)

I'd def block prefix and reroll with fossils/essence/any other orbs assuming item is ilvl 83+ .

I am using one with cold pen now but with much lower pdps than yours. You can try pasting it into POB to theorycraft. IMO if you are already using hatred with cold pen watcher's + pandemonium, then I think extra phys as cold is definitely better.
Hello guys,

First - I‘m loving the build so far!

I want to upgrade to a fleshripper next. My Question is, when is it better then the Kitavas I‘m using right now.
I don‘t wanna waste my little money on an „upgrade“ which isn‘t one to beginn with!

Thanks a lot for your Input.
"
FtH_Irian wrote:
Hello guys,

First - I‘m loving the build so far!

I want to upgrade to a fleshripper next. My Question is, when is it better then the Kitavas I‘m using right now.
I don‘t wanna waste my little money on an „upgrade“ which isn‘t one to beginn with!

Thanks a lot for your Input.

Atziri's axe is one if you prefer uniques. If not then any rare 2hand axe with 600 pdps.
Hey everyone, relatively new player here - started with like three weeks left in Harvest. Love the build but slightly hitting a wall now at red maps. Here is my POB if anyone have any suggestion: https://pastebin.com/nFzH5z0x. Cheers.
Is this build not as great for heists? I find i NEVER die in maps but heists i do semi often.
"
iNSANITYY91 wrote:
Is this build not as great for heists? I find i NEVER die in maps but heists i do semi often.

Melee builds, especially slow hitting ones, will generally struggle more in heists, though it's not as bad as it used to be. General advice I could give is that if you see that behind the door there is a lot of rare mobs, place warchief totem in front of the doors while they open, let the mobs aggro the totem and lose formation, and only then leap slam behind the pack and slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info