[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Enjoying this build way more than summoner, appreciate you posting it! Could you look at my gear/tree and give me any recommendations on what I should change please sir. I'm have trouble with the last Izaro fight, first time I have had any problems since starting this build.
"
Tree_Fish wrote:
Enjoying this build way more than summoner, appreciate you posting it! Could you look at my gear/tree and give me any recommendations on what I should change please sir. I'm have trouble with the last Izaro fight, first time I have had any problems since starting this build.

As trivial as it might sound, get more damage and life. 500+ pdps fleshripper would double your damage (50c+). Your kaom's roots have 152 life, while 195+ life ones can be bought for 3c. You have also skipped entire scion life wheel on the skilltree. I am also not a big fan of stuff like surgebinders/romira (they provide 0 defensive utilities while with rare items you can get as much damage on top on life etc.). Either way you should be fine, it's just that without investing into defences stuff like uber lab might be sketchy, especially with the bad layout if you don't go for the safe run with darkshrines/disabling fonts.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

It's just a mistake in the PoB. Just adjust it to have the leech. I'm human, mistakes were made :P I just posted another higher hp like 3 pages ago in this thread based off my actual Heist character. Or just look at my character currently as it's in that version still and will remain as I am moving.

Wasn't trying to judge, was just wanting to make sure I wasn't missing an element. I adjusted it and going much smoother now.

What would you anoint to your amulet?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

It's just a mistake in the PoB. Just adjust it to have the leech. I'm human, mistakes were made :P I just posted another higher hp like 3 pages ago in this thread based off my actual Heist character. Or just look at my character currently as it's in that version still and will remain as I am moving.

Looking at it now, but for some reason i really have a big temptation to skip jewel nodes and save points for Dismembering node (right path to it) for 6 points it gives 85 Critical chance and 20 crit multi, might be a noob trap for greedy people for crits like me but oh boi these crits feel so good when they happen :)
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Looking at it now, but for some reason i really have a big temptation to skip jewel nodes and save points for Dismembering node (right path to it) for 6 points it gives 85 Critical chance and 20 crit multi, might be a noob trap for greedy people for crits like me but oh boi these crits feel so good when they happen :)

I swear i spent 20 hours trying to add that node into my axe build, ran it initially. No matter what I changed it was always worse overall for total DPS.
What is the reasoning for The Pandemonius amulet over something like The Halcyon, since Blind being a huge thing on Pandemonius - which doesn't work with Kaoms?
"
PhulPhisk wrote:
What is the reasoning for The Pandemonius amulet over something like The Halcyon, since Blind being a huge thing on Pandemonius - which doesn't work with Kaoms?

The big thing on pandemonius is cold penetration, not blind, and pandemonius is much better then halcyon(being an upgraded version anyways). Either way blind still works just fine and I have absolutely no idea how does that have anything to do with kaom's.
"
PhulPhisk wrote:

The Pandemonius is hands down the BiS item on this entire build. Without it the build wouldn't be the same.
**Edit** n/m lol.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Sep 27, 2020, 9:14:34 AM
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
PhulPhisk wrote:

The big thing on pandemonius is cold penetration, not blind, and pandemonius is much better then halcyon(being an upgraded version anyways). Either way blind still works just fine and I have absolutely no idea how does that have anything to do with kaom's.

Okey, thanks for clarifying that. Unless they changed it since I last played, Blind does nothing versus Unwavering Stance. I could be wrong though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info