Season One, Race Event 101: 3 Hour Turbo Ancestral Multiprojectile Party

Solo-Merveil on Turbo+Multiprojectiles is really a bitch. No idea how melees can survive that. Maybe traps and lots of running?
With ice nova templar and fireball as second spell it took ages. Probably worthwhile to take the risk and get Fireball from Hailrake and Firestorm from Breaking Eggs.
Last edited by r0ddler on Apr 4, 2013, 4:15:16 PM
"
Kamro wrote:
Congrats Nugi on world first , he proved he is a real man , unlike Kripp who took the easy way out

Lol.

What did nugi do?
"
Recapax wrote:
"
Kamro wrote:
Congrats Nugi on world first , he proved he is a real man , unlike Kripp who took the easy way out

Lol.

What did nugi do?

He and crazypyro(#13) killed Vaal and Perpetus, Kripp party farmed Waterfall Caves.
IGN: LineageTwoIsBetter
Last edited by mrzombielv on Apr 4, 2013, 4:22:48 PM
"
mrzombielv wrote:

He and crazypyro(#13) killed Vaal and Perpetus, Kripp party farmed Waterfall Caves.

Ho. GG to them, then, nice perf.

This is strange to me that you seem to "blame" kripp team to have taken the winning strategy. Some people play to win, and this time they succeed.
Got rank 28 this time, and it was with a public party. Hell at times we where down to 3 players and in the end (western forest farming) we where 4 players totalt. I really do not understand why everyone says how hard it is to solo. When make a public party or joining one takes a few second, and its so must more fun. oO

Going to wetern forest might not be the best places to farm for this. But none of us really knew where togo. We even did the beast and spider boss. P
Died with 1 minute left trying to push the last bit to get 20, happy with the overall performance as a solo player though. Perhaps a little bit to much with the totems for my taste but still ok I suppose.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Recapax wrote:
"
mrzombielv wrote:

This is strange to me that you seem to "blame" kripp team to have taken the winning strategy. Some people play to win, and this time they succeed.

i know kripp likes comments like that ;) Too bad he doesnt get quality hatemail anymore that was epic
"
Recapax wrote:
"
mrzombielv wrote:

I am not blaming anyone(i am not guy whom you asked your question).
However I think streamers have to provide entertainment,but watching some group farm 1 area for hour becomes boring.
I understand that there are people who like watching #1 guy and others just for personality,but if you want to appeal to wider audience, you have to do something different.

As a spectator this race had to offer most entertainment since first lethal race. Great job streamers and GGG.
IGN: LineageTwoIsBetter
Yes indeed I'm agree... 1h farming at doc and things like that are not funny at all :(
It's probably been discussed before but maybe adding another race format where awards are made for main quest line / zone progression would be fun. Encourage people to push into harder areas instead of farming docks for the last hour of every race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info