Prepare your anuses.
Turbo + Multiproj + cannot die docks = Nothing to do here
Spoiler
"
triggerman wrote:
Prepare your anuses.

my anuses is unprepared =(

p.s.

I WANT TO BUY YOUR EVENT CORAL RING REWARD!!!

I pay good

pls PM on forums
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Apr 3, 2013, 6:16:55 PM
So - we really do need a good 3 hour (solo) EVERYTHING race... Lethal, Turbo, Ancestral, Multiproj, Blood Magic... yeah - try to make it past mudflats...

or maybe a race mode, where it randomly chooses 2 of the existing mods everytime you zone into a new map!

This is what makes PoE great - the fact they've set this up that they can literally do anything...
Last edited by Prostasisx on Mar 29, 2013, 6:08:49 AM
Why is every one of these a party race. Come on......
Hope to see some vids of these afterwards!

Wouldn't mind missing most of the last two weeks of the season if it wasn't for all of these being placed here =(
"
Prostasisx wrote:
or maybe a race mode, where it randomly chooses 2 of the existing mods everytime you zone into a new map!

With the ability to enter and exit a new map instance on a whim, this would be pointless as players would just reroll the area until it got one of the less lethal combinations.
"
Mithsploit wrote:
"
Prostasisx wrote:

With the ability to enter and exit a new map instance on a whim, this would be pointless as players would just reroll the area until it got one of the less lethal combinations.

Would only be true if they *knew* which combinations they got. Usually they'd have to learn by seeing what happened to their characters and a few of the monsters (or totems) there. The moment you enter Mud Flats and "find out" it was Turbo + Lethal by you getting flattened by a pack of blue muddy rhoas, well... yeah... you can reset your character... but not the instance.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info