[3.10] Storm Brand – Great League Starter – Deathless Sirus/Uber Elder - Life / LL-ES / Boss killer

"
nismo15 wrote:
i don't get the timeless jewel. how can is see what it gives me.

herald of ice 29%
discipline 32%
with enlighten 3
how can u use aspect of the spider?

you need to use it in a jewel socket and hover your mouse above near passives to see what it gives.

I don't use aspect of the spider. I know it is crafted, but it isn't activated in pob.
"
ExtoExta wrote:
Couple nooby questions..

1. Why do we take crit multiplier nodes when Brand does not crit due to Controlled Destruction Support? Is it because of Brand Recall?

Hey! no problem.

No, controlled desctruction doesn't remove crit that's not how it works. As you can see in PoB we still have more than enough crit chance even with controlled destruction.
To understand why that works, you need to understand PoE damage calculation and the difference between Base Crit Chance and Increased Crit Chance.

"
ExtoExta wrote:

2. What does Brand recall exactly do? Is it just a brand summoning skill, similar to Convocation for minions?

Exactly what it says it does. Yes, pretty much like convocation.
"
MetalCrawler wrote:
"
ExtoExta wrote:
Couple nooby questions..

1. Why do we take crit multiplier nodes when Brand does not crit due to Controlled Destruction Support? Is it because of Brand Recall?

Hey! no problem.

No, controlled desctruction doesn't remove crit that's not how it works. As you can see in PoB we still have more than enough crit chance even with controlled destruction.
To understand why that works, you need to understand PoE damage calculation and the difference between Base Crit Chance and Increased Crit Chance.

"
ExtoExta wrote:

2. What does Brand recall exactly do? Is it just a brand summoning skill, similar to Convocation for minions?

Exactly what it says it does. Yes, pretty much like convocation.

Thank you, that's the third time I've posted regarding brand recall and you're the only one that bothered to reply. So I appreciate the time and effort :)
Could you help me with the equipment or with the tree, they kill me very easily. thz
What am I doing wrong ? DMG in the boss is weak
Now I have to collect for core iteam from energy shield and change to it??
sorry for my English

"
Kanobe wrote:

For speed mapping I found there were two major limitations for the build
- Number of targets hit per brand per cast, this became apperant in highly dense maps (I plan to test chain).

I've been running chain, i highly recommend it. The different is night and day in high density content (i noticted it particularly with Blight). Chain fixes it, and even makes clear on less dense stuff much smoother.
chain for added lightning?
So, this build is okay-ish, not rly good mapclear not the tankiest nor the highest boss dps or the cheapest, but its pretty okay on average, one thing i havent figured out is that the gear that is recommended for the endgame build doesnt include anti freeze and i couldnt for the life of me figure out why, so i tried to check for freeze immunity anywehre, but its not there.

So can somebody help me out? because playing this build without freeze immunity is suicide.

Edit: first time playing inquisitor, i missed one line where it makes you immune to elemental ailments. my bad :).
Last edited by XeMpiX on Mar 26, 2020, 7:16:23 PM
So I tried crafting the hunter gloves for unnerve. Dropped around 7-8ex crafting it and failed cuz apparently even blocking no attack mods, the three possible mods end up being "increased ailment duration (t2 and t1, weighted at 500 respectively)" and "% change to unnerve on hit", which is weighted at 250. If this is true, wouldn't the odds of slamming a nearly 4ex hunter orb only give you a 1 in 3 chance of getting unnerve? Please correct me if i'm wrong!
So far so good, great build, feels balanced in terms of clearspeed and bossing, 20 waves done, Sirius 5 down with 1 death because of bad gameplay, uberleder not spawned yet, but should be no problem, 8k ES, my next upgrade: better wand or Flask, or mybe i slam my gloves with an conq orb, idk yet.

heres my code https://pastebin.com/i17EsMYv

appreciate feedback on my gear (yes quality on amulet is missing, i went totaly broke for buying AW CD xD)

Edit: I have to say this no Friendly league starter, i had incredible luck with in that fled 2 times in a row as captain in research and i could link my shavs with like 50 fusings, i died alot around t8-12 maps before i invested several ex in my gear.

Last edited by Mutcha on Mar 28, 2020, 10:26:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info