3.9.1 Hotfix 2

"
de99ial wrote:
"
bgi123 wrote:
"
Snowtomb wrote:
i've also not been able to play for the past 3 days, i seem to have lessened the memory leak problem by adding the "-gc 1" line in the Launch Options, worth a try for whomever is having this issue.

Windows 7 x64 user here.

You guys should upgrade to win 10. Win 7 not getting supported much anymore next month anyhow.

Yeah Win 10 is just one big maleware. Will stay out of it as long as possible.

I'm sorry but Windows 7 goes out of service early January 2020. Windows 10 also have better multi-core performance than Windows 7 will ever have, it also have generally better thread priority for background services and such so you will get better fps switching to Windows 10. And let's not talk about security issues regarding Windows 7 :) Sorry for off-topic, but Windows 10 isn't so bad as you think it is.
I'm sorry but Windows 7 goes out of service early January 2020. Windows 10 also have better multi-core performance than Windows 7 will ever have, it also have generally better thread priority for background services and such so you will get better fps switching to Windows 10. And let's not talk about security issues regarding Windows 7 :) Sorry for off-topic, but Windows 10 isn't so bad as you think it is.[/quote]

For my work would be cheaper to buy a new computer just to play Poe.
"
alexsteh wrote:

I'm sorry but Windows 7 goes out of service early January 2020. Windows 10 also have better multi-core performance than Windows 7 will ever have, it also have generally better thread priority for background services and such so you will get better fps switching to Windows 10. And let's not talk about security issues regarding Windows 7 :) Sorry for off-topic, but Windows 10 isn't so bad as you think it is.

The main problem with Win 10 i have it is that it will send Your data to MS servers. Either You like it or not.

I know it is "last" win. It will be developing into something like OS from movie "Her". But that little thing above is little off for me.
Nobody cares, we have problem with memory leak boys.
"
"
01Jeff wrote:
explain

Kill Metamorph boss in certain map, moments later, crash.

PMSL
Not sure if helps, but doing Uber Lab i had 0 problems with memory, but it cannot be a metamorph thing since mao kun almost killed my computer.
Thanks GGG for the Hard work you all are doing, love you all and keep the good work <3
That auto pickup is sooooo good thank you ggg for all your hard work and efforts
"
alexsteh wrote:

So windows 10 is just like poe, gets regular updates after which it either shits the bed or makes your pc implode.

But that was a very good speech, could convince a housewife or two.
MEMORY LEAKAGE fix, ALL RAM eats, it is impossible to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info