3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Can the droprate of Metamorph Eyes also be fixed? Or is it intended that they are extremely rare? am sitting on a mix of about 50 other organs and have found only one Eye till now
Last edited by A77Fordo on Dec 16, 2019, 11:22:12 PM
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

it's glitched i'm also stuck on 8 watchstones

FIX IT GGG

ATLAS PROGRESS IS STUCK
"
A77Fordo wrote:
Can the droprate of Metamorph Eyes also be fixed? Or is it intended that they are extremely rare? am sitting on a mix of about 50 other organs and have found only one Eye till now

+1
"
Herculys wrote:
"
DHShadows wrote:
thats good but im currently at 8 watchstones and before that it was so easy to get watchstones but now LITERALLY it never procs again for me idk if its bugged if im doing something wrong since the instructions are very unclear on what you need to do

it's glitched i'm also stuck on 8 watchstones

FIX IT GGG

ATLAS PROGRESS IS STUCK

You need to move some watchstones around to make a zone a higher level since there is a min level for certain watchstone in each area. Try hovering over that useless new bar on the left side of the map and it will highlight a zone and show the requirements for watchstones.

The map has to be the upgraded level or the exile won't spawn.
Last edited by Neonarg on Dec 16, 2019, 11:31:48 PM
Thanks GGG
Really no fix to the watchstone questline being unprogressable(Not being able to trigger watchstone fight nor seeing the questline for it)? ...
And no, it's not a problem of having wrong watchstone/awakenening level on the region. There's literally a bug and countless of people are having it.
QUESTLINE FIX PLS, STUCK AT 8, doubled them in the center and NOTHING
fix the pestilent strike pls. still not fixed. cant play the game.
"
hsanhuezar wrote:
QUESTLINE FIX PLS, STUCK AT 8, doubled them in the center and NOTHING

This was answered two comments above you.

Question, any idea on when the fix for the windows 7 crash "when throwing a dynamite to break a wall" in delve will occur?
Appreciate the work you guys are putting in , this league has a lot of promise for the future and will certainly end up being one of the better leagues. I realize people are having problems but that's the nature of the beast, its a 3 month league I hope everyone ends up having fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info