3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Can u actually bring back old atlas? I refuse to play this crap made for no-lifers
Awesome! Time to get cracking on my red tier map bonuses! :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where completing Shaper Guardians Maps caused all Maps in the Atlas of Worlds to be completed.

This needs clarification, is it related to shaper guardians maps offered by Zana or even those in STD league?

This only effects Metamorph League and not Standard League.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Dec 16, 2019, 11:09:44 PM
"
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die.

pls GGG THAT is the most important thing currently ... please hurry up
"
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die.

Please no, I crash 10% of the time when the dude spawns :(
Still no news on a fix to citadels not standing in HC when your first character to start the questline dies. Super disappointing since there are several threads about it in bug reports forum with 5-8 pages worth of comments...
Still no fix for being unable to spawn elderslayers, literally been unable to progress the atlas properly since day 1.
Do you know when we can expect a patch which reapirs the bug preventing conquerors from spawning?(not having access to new content kinda sucks)
Still announcing the Auto organ pick up patch without addressing the MAJOR AMD CRASH ISSUE? wtf is going on?
IGN: Fluffhead, DownwithDisease, FluffyDabz
"
Fixed a bug where Maps that were corrupted into a Map that should have been one tier higher were instead corrupting into lower-tier Maps.

Just vaaled a t12 plaza after the patch and it still went down to a t4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info