bump

SWAPING COLORS IS ACTIVE

WANT TO TRADE RR GG BB FOR R GG BBB

Anyone interested?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jun 3, 2013, 6:37:55 PM
More bumping!
WTB mirrored chest 1011 ES ( GG RR BB ) for 25 exalted , we could make some negotiation as well . Whisper me
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
25exalts for mirrored chest? Gl with that!

P.S. dont put your personal advertisments on my thread!
"
webas wrote:

sry , but there are a few guys bored of playing CI so they decided to change to life . At that time , their mirrored chest is useless and they hardly sold it or exchange it for Kaoms , that's what im looking for . There are already a few guys selling it . But I didn't get enough currency at those time ...

Here are one : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402397
Last edited by SunPrice on Jun 5, 2013, 4:51:23 PM
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
webas wrote:

sry , but there are a few guys bored of playing CI so they decided to change to life . At that time , their mirrored chest is useless and they hardly sold it or exchange it for Kaoms , that's what im looking for . There are already a few guys selling it . But I didn't get enough currency at those time ...

You can definately swap colors if you have this chest. The proof is sheer number of people who mirrored it. The downside - most of them are bored with the game and dont even log in..
"
webas wrote:
"
SunPrice wrote:
"
webas wrote:

You can definately swap colors if you have this chest. The proof is sheer number of people who mirrored it. The downside - most of them are bored with the game and dont even log in..

you dont get my mean , some ppl want to change his build to life , they dont want to be ci anymore than this chest becomes useless and they want to sell it for kaoms or exalteds ...
Alright the patches are in game.. Lets make sure people start thinking about that +50INT now after the ES has been nerfed :)
i decided to post my build in this thread just after i get all items i need.
Updated Discharge build without Volls protector chest.
ES SHIELD:6500K (without shield)
30k DPS at lvl 11 discharge!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info