GODLY CHEST Vaal regalia 1011 ES 50INT 2 RES

"
moomaaru wrote:
"
ElfUp666 wrote:
Free bump for webas ES chest!

The tri-resis chest is nice, however I prefer this chest due to the extra mana. :)

lol right i completely forgot about the mana bonus xD

plus the trading colors of sockets aspect is a very good thing
this chest has been mirrored so many times
that its quite likely to get an other color combination
if you need some other sockets :D

Yeah i got this idea yesterday. Its actualy quite simple process.. :D just find someone who wants to trade same chest. No scam, equal trade.

Too bad i didnt mirrored any 1blue 5other color combo.. :D and 2blue 4other color combos are quite rare too.

P.S. saw that caster shield.. he has bit more mirrored than me! I feel so 2nd rate now.. :D He has 24. I only 21.. :( He probably hoarded all orbs, i wasted most on future crafting :(
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
"
moomaaru wrote:
"
ElfUp666 wrote:
Free bump for webas ES chest!

The tri-resis chest is nice, however I prefer this chest due to the extra mana. :)

lol right i completely forgot about the mana bonus xD

plus the trading colors of sockets aspect is a very good thing
this chest has been mirrored so many times
that its quite likely to get an other color combination
if you need some other sockets :D

Yeah i got this idea yesterday. Its actualy quite simple process.. :D just find someone who wants to trade same chest. No scam, equal trade.

Too bad i didnt mirrored any 1blue 5other color combo.. :D and 2blue 4other color combos are quite rare too.

P.S. saw that caster shield.. he has bit more mirrored than me! I feel so 2nd rate now.. :D He has 24. I only 21.. :( He probably hoarded all orbs, i wasted most on future crafting :(

25* I craft as well bro. You're not alone in the crafting business. I'm currently working on a circlet. Cranked out a few 400+ ES ones and one 475 ES one. But i'm aiming for like 550.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Ventor wrote:

25* I craft as well bro. You're not alone in the crafting business. I'm currently working on a circlet. Cranked out a few 400+ ES ones and one 475 ES one. But i'm aiming for like 550.[/quote]

When i meant crafting, i meant wasting orbs.. :D Now ill craft only after i get the mirror + 50exalt in stash.. so thats probably like never.. :D
unless ill link some 6links super luckily.. :D
@ventor

as far as i know 557 ES is the maximum possible on a helm now
i wish you luck ;)!
(edit: saw your shield now - nice one ! )

crafting is such a big gamble
it's way more likely to win in the lottery xD
i crafted a lot in my time and gave up eventually
so i cheated rng with a mirror in the end :/

my salute goes out to everyone brave enough to take the risk crafting godly!
-thanks
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on May 27, 2013, 6:43:32 PM
Bump for the chest! I wonder how many players dont know about this chest :)
I saw you have been afking the forums before webas, know there will be no place you can flee on this planet once i am done farming exalts to purchase a mirror!!!!!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
I saw you have been afking the forums before webas, know there will be no place you can flee on this planet once i am done farming exalts to purchase a mirror!!!!!

How much exalts you still need to get? Lets just hope mirrors wont rise in prices.. there is a lot of mirror flipping in the market currently.
Unfortunately there is still far left, i am only halfway now, and using currency also for maps. Im hoping 45 exalts will be enough for a mirror plus fee by then but it most likely will take a good loong while.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 29, 2013, 2:25:04 PM
Cmon guys dont be shy.. :) Lets mirror one more time :)
SWAPING COLORS IS ACTIVE

WANT TO TRADE RR GG BB FOR R GG BBB

Anyone interested?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info