PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Thanks a lot for your sheet, it's very very useful!
One small mistake I noticed: Gianna doesn't use projectiles, but spells.
I don't know if it's already been mentioned in this thread, but the Betrayal portion of the guide seems to prioritize general profit and the hideout over, say, a guide for trying to get a specific syndicate member's veiled mods if, for example, someone's build calls for one. Is that just a matter of 'keep doing syndicate rounds and pray you see the guy' or is there an ideal method to it?
Can you explain what the letters L, M, D, B, T stand for in the Atlas tab? That side is something to keep track of something or not? I see that the Map names are colored relying on that number.
Row 328 of the cluster jewel tab "Medium Cluster Jewel - 5% increased Effect of your Curses (4/5 Passives - 2 Notables & 1 Socket)" should be 3% increased (maybe this was nerfed)
Hey man, awesome tool! I've been using it since league start and it has helped me a ton in leveling and mapping!

However, I think the Heist tab should probably get looked at again as I have noticed some errors in the Heist rewards section. For example, I'm pretty sure Engineering gives Maps/Uniques/Essences but it's listed as Maps/Uniques/Armor in the sheet. Deception should also give Harbinger on top of what currently listed (Armor/Div Cards).

Looking forward to the next update!
"
Thanks a lot for your sheet, it's very very useful!
One small mistake I noticed: Gianna doesn't use projectiles, but spells.
Fixed.

"
BoobKitty wrote:
I don't know if it's already been mentioned in this thread, but the Betrayal portion of the guide seems to prioritize general profit and the hideout over, say, a guide for trying to get a specific syndicate member's veiled mods if, for example, someone's build calls for one. Is that just a matter of 'keep doing syndicate rounds and pray you see the guy' or is there an ideal method to it?
Shown Syndicate board is for max proffit. If you are looking for spesific unveils, the best way is to either just straight up buy the items unveiled, or make the board "un-optimal" for a while to suit your needs. Basicly have the master you want unveils from as a member/leader at Reserch/Intervention and spam Betrayal.

"
Iztooi wrote:
Can you explain what the letters L, M, D, B, T stand for in the Atlas tab? That side is something to keep track of something or not? I see that the Map names are colored relying on that number.
This will be fixed before 3.14

"
Row 328 of the cluster jewel tab "Medium Cluster Jewel - 5% increased Effect of your Curses (4/5 Passives - 2 Notables & 1 Socket)" should be 3% increased (maybe this was nerfed)
Fixed, thanks for the notice.

"
newnar wrote:
However, I think the Heist tab should probably get looked at again as I have noticed some errors in the Heist rewards section. For example, I'm pretty sure Engineering gives Maps/Uniques/Essences but it's listed as Maps/Uniques/Armor in the sheet. Deception should also give Harbinger on top of what currently listed (Armor/Div Cards).
Will look into it. Official list was not updated when I put this in the sheet. Thanks for the info.
I recommend rewriting the instructions to your 4-4-2-2 betrayal setup. I really don't understand what you're trying to say. What do you mean by "2 in each of them"?

Also, shouldn't it be 2-2-5-5?

"
ATenX wrote:
I recommend rewriting the instructions to your 4-4-2-2 betrayal setup. I really don't understand what you're trying to say. What do you mean by "2 in each of them"?

Also, shouldn't it be 2-2-5-5?

You are correct in that it should be 5-5-2-2. This has been updated. This method is reffering to the first set-up shown in the sheet, where there is only 2 members in Research and Intervention. If you need more info I highly suggest you checking out Cutedog's video on Youtube.
Adding this for future referance:
"Given the changes to crafting + delve, might want to add where to find the specialty nodes in Delve. Chaos nodes in Fungal Caverns etc."
It would be helpful to have a list of veiled crafts and who they belong to.

You could even copy this table: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/aee4ds/syndicate_specific_veiled_mods_table/
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info