PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Thank you very much, very useful guide, it would be great to have a printable version, with larger characters ;)
"
Zergonio wrote:
Thank you very much, very useful guide, it would be great to have a printable version, with larger characters ;)

Anything in particular you are interested in printing out, or just in general?
The problem with this is that it will be hard to get the updates if something changes in the google doc.
Hi, the part to level the character would be great to print. Obviously having all the parts to print, every time updated, would be a dream.
But I don't want to dare too much ;)
Thanks for taking the time to put together these sheets.

As an experienced player I find the conciseness of the information useful, but if I were a newer player I might require further reading on the different league mechanics. My suggestion is to add additional resources such as your sources, wiki articles, YouTube commentary, dev posts, official articles, and so on, as relevant, in the different sidebars you've already set up.
"
Zergonio wrote:
Hi, the part to level the character would be great to print. Obviously having all the parts to print, every time updated, would be a dream.
But I don't want to dare too much ;)

Leveling Guide has been added as a text version on the front page.
You should be able to copy that and print out as you see fit!
"
greySynapse wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to put together these sheets.

As an experienced player I find the conciseness of the information useful, but if I were a newer player I might require further reading on the different league mechanics. My suggestion is to add additional resources such as your sources, wiki articles, YouTube commentary, dev posts, official articles, and so on, as relevant, in the different sidebars you've already set up.

Thanks for your response.
I see your point, and it would deffently be confusing for a completely new player. The info is gathered from alot of different sources over time, and will continue to do so in the future. It's hard to keep track of everything, and is the main reason I made this "Hub" in the first place.
I feel that people who need further guidance should be able to search up the required info themselves, but also be able to ask for it in this thread if they feel like doing so.
I don't want to clutter the current sheets with more info than necessary.

That being said, I will keep this in mind and add useful links in the Google Doc as I see fit. Feel free to suggest such links yourself.
Great guide
I think that you may add chiselling maps a bit earlier (all red tiers).
Nice improvement would be adding, what particular tiers of Betrayal grant us (not only the highest), but still an amazing resource!
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Mar 14, 2019, 9:31:53 AM
"
Leveling Guide has been added as a text version on the front page.
You should be able to copy that and print out as you see fit!

Wow, that was great work,thank you so much for doing this.

Thankful for this
"
Nishrek wrote:
Great guide
I think that you may add chiselling maps a bit earlier (all red tiers).
Nice improvement would be adding, what particular tiers of Betrayal grant us (not only the highest), but still an amazing resource!

Chiselling early red maps could be worth it, but not always. I've added a "Maybe" on T11 maps.
Regarding Betrayal, there should be info on the characters that has significant differences on each tier already. Anything particular you are referring to?
Google Doc has been updated with info about Memory Nexus farming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info