(OLD) Public Weekend Event #1

IGN @dime
I have downloaded the CSV and I'm not in it that's why I was saying I think I'm not in the rankings :)
"
LXj wrote:
Lol, just a few minutes before the end IMDisapoint was #3, than at the end he miraculorously finished on top.

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT :D

(yes, pun intended)

Yeah no shit, I'm convinced he's an investor and Chris had to bump his XP at the end. :<

"
Coldet wrote:
Congrats to MDRD and his party - you guys were awesome - we need some pointers :)

Thanks, I partied with dbud (timgod) the entire race. We grind The Ledge a few times, rush to act 2, then grind Fellshrine Ruins a few times, and finally split up and do Chamber of Sins and Weaver's Chamber and quest share.

We do the same thing every race, my advice is to do some lvl 1-10 runs and get good at doing good starts, generally it's pretty easy to stay on top.
IGN @dime
"
frank668 wrote:
I have downloaded the CSV and I'm not in it that's why I was saying I think I'm not in the rankings :)

I tried to download the csv file as well and it downloaded the default ladder's file, you may have had the same problem.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll-
@Faith_And_Steel
#1 Marauder gear...

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN @dime
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
That's a lot of duelists on the front page. Oh my.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
The link is borked. It's not properly encoded, and defaults to the Default ladder.

Here's a URL for the CSV that works:

www.pathofexile.com/ladder/export-csv/league/Event%20%231/index/1

Problem is the "#" isn't encoded to "%23"
2nd Place Ranger here. Was fun going back and forth with Toby. My smoke break cost me 1st place xD. Anyways see ya tomorrow, different bat time, same bat channel.
When do we get characters transfered to normal league?
We have awarded prizes! They are on new hardcore characters on your accounts. If you'd like them on default, merely kill the hardcore character.

We know that the ladder page is a bit screwed up due to the hash in its name. We'll fix this!

The characters have been migrated to the Default league.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 31, 2012, 1:48:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info