[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
baronthedoge wrote:
I want to increase clear speed, mainly I want to be able to tag every Legion mob on a consistent basis. I use leap slam but with not enough attack speed it feels very clunky, although it makes traversing maps without quicksilvers up better. Any ideas?

You can take a look at my Character in Legion. I am pretty fast. I changed from Enfeeble to hatred lately, so dont use Hatred/HoI/Disc without alot of investment. I am still missing the Watchers Eye with the right mods for it.

"
baronthedoge wrote:
I want to increase clear speed, mainly I want to be able to tag every Legion mob on a consistent basis. I use leap slam but with not enough attack speed it feels very clunky, although it makes traversing maps without quicksilvers up better. Any ideas?

always use frostbolt on your 6l chest
Spoiler

use top flask to ms
Spoiler

my movement speed
197 when i not use cyclone
108 when i use cyclone.
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
you guys should try and look into crafting
to replace starkonjas. as well as picking up a glorious vanity with a doryani suffix placed right under the mom noteable. i have a shit jewel so i get a slight dps decrease but it brings me up to 9,892 ehp. feel like i can facetank anything. gonna be diving tons of jewels in the future.

I checked your build and you are around 8k ehp. What 10k you talking about?
Very nice, thank you both, the silver flasks really helped and I might get my hands on a Devoto's
"
kovarniypidor wrote:
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
you guys should try and look into crafting
to replace starkonjas. as well as picking up a glorious vanity with a doryani suffix placed right under the mom noteable. i have a shit jewel so i get a slight dps decrease but it brings me up to 9,892 ehp. feel like i can facetank anything. gonna be diving tons of jewels in the future.

I checked your build and you are around 8k ehp. What 10k you talking about?

The Timeless Jewels are currently not working in PoB. A Glorious Vanity of Doriyani gives 20% of your max life as extra energy shield, which is in the range of 1.5k to 2k for most builds.

Out of the Timeless Jewels that benefit this build by their keystones that is the most defensive one in my opinion, but there are some other options.

I did not verify this, but if you prefer even more damage I'd get a Kiloava Lethal Pride for Glacing Blows and a Light of Lunaris with a max block roll. Then get the Arcane Swiftness node in the top right side.
You should be max block for attacks now. This should get you get 75% crit multi for your block + another 25% crit multi if you did not crit recently. The Arcane Swiftness gives 5% spell damage per 5% block attack damage, so 75% spell damage.
This setup is also quite good at mitigating attack damage, since only 25% of attacks do full damage, but does nothing for spell and DoTs damage.

For Lycoside users the Nasima Brutal Restraint might be an option for Second Sight. The 25% More Melee Crit Chance would get them to or close to 100% crit and Lycoside counters the blind. However this should not work with the you cannot be blinded pantheon power.

Edit:
Forgot about Inner Conviction / Dominous Militant Faith: 3% more Spell Damage per Power Change, so 15% more Spell Damage nice but bland. However this might justify picking more Power Charges on the tree.
Last edited by MischievousGentleman on Jun 28, 2019, 8:49:55 AM
"

The Timeless Jewels are currently not working in PoB. A Glorious Vanity of Doriyani gives 20% of your max life as extra energy shield, which is in the range of 1.5k to 2k for most builds.

Out of the Timeless Jewels that benefit this build by their keystones that is the most defensive one in my opinion, but there are some other options.

I did not verify this, but if you prefer even more damage I'd get a Kiloava Lethal Pride for Glacing Blows and a Light of Lunaris with a max block roll. Then get the Arcane Swiftness node in the top right side.
You should be max block for attacks now. This should get you get 75% crit multi for your block + another 25% crit multi if you did not crit recently. The Arcane Swiftness gives 5% spell damage per 5% block attack damage, so 75% spell damage.
This setup is also quite good at mitigating attack damage, since only 25% of attacks do full damage, but does nothing for spell and DoTs damage.

For Lycoside users the Nasima Brutal Restraint might be an option for Second Sight. The 25% More Melee Crit Chance would get them to or close to 100% crit and Lycoside counters the blind. However this should not work with the you cannot be blinded pantheon power.

Edit:
Forgot about Inner Conviction / Dominous Militant Faith: 3% more Spell Damage per Power Change, so 15% more Spell Damage nice but bland. However this might justify picking more Power Charges on the tree.

Can you explain how to obtain that type of Glorious Vanity jewel? new to it and don't know what the numbers mean in the description

EDIT: ok, I understand the names like Doriyani means different passives still dont know what the numbers mean though

2nd: I got the lethal pride jewel and followed your mini-guide but only able to get 72% attack block, am I missing something? With that said, this combination of timeless jewel, shield and passive nodes is making a huge difference in survivability and even better DPS, incredible ty :)
Last edited by baronthedoge on Jun 28, 2019, 10:08:22 AM
I took the wrong path in Arcane Swiftness, but even if I take the 2 block nodes I would 1% short of max block.
"
baronthedoge wrote:
I took the wrong path in Arcane Swiftness, but even if I take the 2 block nodes I would 1% short of max block.

Oh, yeah my bad. Apperently I cant multiply by 2 correctly.

The other block nodes are kinda hard to reach just to get 1% block.
There are still some options to get max block, but each have different opportunity costs, so I'm not sure if they are worth it to get +1% block, +1 crit multi and +5% spell damage.

1. Use a Jewel with +1% Block while holding a shield or an Abyssal Jewel with +2% Block Chance if you have been damaged by a hit recently. I think this might be the best option if you are set on 75% block. Getting a real four stat jewel is expensive and this way you get a use out of a mod that would be a dead mod for most builds.

2. Use Gifts from Above. This provides max block while you are on Consecrated Ground, but I think a Mark of the Shaper is ultimately better.

3. Get a +#% Block Corruption on an Item (Belt, Shield, Amulet). Since all these items have useful implicits and the associated cost is kinda high, I see this as the worst option personally.

Edit:
4. Use a Rumi's and get some spell block as well.
Last edited by MischievousGentleman on Jun 28, 2019, 3:12:14 PM
hi, i really like playing this build in 3.6, was wondering if there were any important changes for this build in 3.7 besides cyclone being a channeling skill
"
Frank4391 wrote:
hi, i really like playing this build in 3.6, was wondering if there were any important changes for this build in 3.7 besides cyclone being a channeling skill

no change

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info