[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Someone want this in legion sc? 2ex
Last edited by kovarniypidor on Jun 27, 2019, 6:31:40 PM
"
rxl wrote:
Im looking at changing items with this build instead of lyco so would a rare or double cospri's be best and if i roll double cospri's how would the gems go in the second cospri's and how much attack speed do both need? and is carcass jack better now for duel wielding over loreweave?

It doesn't work. Cospri shares cd no matter what skills u use.
Hi guys i'm really new at this; I read in the guide that i'm supposed to limit my cyclone attack speed to under 3 attacks per second to properly trigger CoC on cooldown, but without coordination or any attack speed on my items, i'm already at 4.6aps. Am i doing something wrong or have i misunderstood the guide?
"
Jigglypuff_ wrote:
Hi guys i'm really new at this; I read in the guide that i'm supposed to limit my cyclone attack speed to under 3 attacks per second to properly trigger CoC on cooldown, but without coordination or any attack speed on my items, i'm already at 4.6aps. Am i doing something wrong or have i misunderstood the guide?

new cyclone in 3.7 patch, now you need 6 aps without "cooldown recovery speed" and around 7.5 with "cooldown"
Started doing this build back in 3.5 and was the most fun ive had in this game ever, trying it out in 3.7 still the same fun and crazy damage, but since warlords mark doesnt work with spells anymore, anyone know whats a good CoH ring mod i should get?

currently got this and using it, thought of using poachers mark but i was thinking that frenzy charge would mess my aps unless i get cdr boots / belt

And this is my current gear
you guys should try and look into crafting
to replace starkonjas. as well as picking up a glorious vanity with a doryani suffix placed right under the mom noteable. i have a shit jewel so i get a slight dps decrease but it brings me up to 9,892 ehp. feel like i can facetank anything. gonna be diving tons of jewels in the future.
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Jigglypuff_ wrote:

new cyclone in 3.7 patch, now you need 6 aps without "cooldown recovery speed" and around 7.5 with "cooldown"

Ohhhh i see. Thanks my dude
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
you guys should try and look into crafting
to replace starkonjas. as well as picking up a glorious vanity with a doryani suffix placed right under the mom noteable. i have a shit jewel so i get a slight dps decrease but it brings me up to 9,892 ehp. feel like i can facetank anything. gonna be diving tons of jewels in the future.

nice one but Starkonja's head give us crit chanc and dexterity
I am really enjoying this build, but when I look at everyone else's PoB I see like 99% crit and effective crit chance. I am currently sitting at 60% crit and 84% effective and I have no idea how to increase it further. Can someone take a look at the PoB (https://pastebin.com/fw7BE5Wi) for my character and give me some suggestions. I suck at min/maxing.

Thanks a lot

I want to increase clear speed, mainly I want to be able to tag every Legion mob on a consistent basis. I use leap slam but with not enough attack speed it feels very clunky, although it makes traversing maps without quicksilvers up better. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info