0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

Thank you Devs :D
anyone know when is it in est/pst time zone?
BoomExplosion - Templar (BOOM!)
_Sistar_ - Duelist (currently rerolling him)
FakeShooter - Ranger (meh LA, iceshot rangerrr)
FakeMaster - Shadow (might start when I get everything)
Although I can't wait to get the patch, I think it'll be best to wait until the Week race is over to deploy it...
ign: BeastmodeWTF
Although I can't wait to get the patch, I think it'll be best to wait until the Week race is over to deploy it...
ign: BeastmodeWTF
give us a pic about the new skill!! :D
IGN: kReiZy
"
Laststranger wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=universal+timezones
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

"
Laststranger wrote:

New Zealand is 21 hours ahead of Pacific time and 24 hours ahead of East Coast time in the US. So, "Thursday worktime" in NZ is Wednesday work time in New York, and about the same on the West Coast.

In other words, the patch should be posted today. :)
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
good work as always!!

I'm just gutted i spent over 20 regrets last week only to find out that i will be getting a full respec with this patch lol... doh
"
CrispBiscuit wrote:
good work as always!!

I'm just gutted i spent over 20 regrets last week only to find out that i will be getting a full respec with this patch lol... doh
they still havent confirmed that but i would think so as people would have to change there builsd if they are heavly affect by it
great :)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info