0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

Ooh! What happened to the Noteworthy node about ignoring movement penalties form armour? Berserking is now in that position. Was the Armour Master (I think that is what it was called) removed entirely, or can I just not find its new location?
GGG creates an awesome free game.
People bitch about download size.
They kept us pretty well informed.
Yeah it was late, but I'm sure Chris doesn't want to put some patch that will have issues and bugs.

Why are people so ungrateful? Don't tell me I'm being a fanboy or "defending", it's just common sense. I'm respectful to all the mods and Chris have done.

Keep it up!
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
It kinda pisses me off that they did not refund EVERYONES skilltree, the Ranger now is far inferior to the Duelist tree for Ranger builds.

so yea.. yay, new gamebreaking bugs and OP Duelist
generally dangerous
Last edited by philosoaper on Mar 7, 2013, 7:57:42 PM
"Error opening file:
Metadata/Items/MicronsactionSkillEffects/MicrotransactionBlueFlameIncinerate.idt"

Then game crashes.

"
SmilingCat wrote:
"
fuqtonio wrote:
"
Revliss wrote:
wow 584mb that not a small patch

Because complainting about the late deployment wasn't enough...
Now they will moan about the size of the patch, great!

You assume he's complaining, seems more like a surprised statement.

Bingo you right sir i am not complaining just surprised. i think i need a big Emotocon to show i am surprised. do i need it :D
Where can I go to see the new skill changes???
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
Ooh! What happened to the Noteworthy node about ignoring movement penalties form armour? Berserking is now in that position. Was the Armour Master (I think that is what it was called) removed entirely, or can I just not find its new location?

It's included in the first big leather and steel node now near the duelist start.

Gaaah so much bitching from both sides, is it full moon or what?
"
Revliss wrote:
"
SmilingCat wrote:

Bingo you right sir i am not complaining just surprised. i think i need a big Emotocon to show i am surprised. do i need it :D

Well, I'm sorry about my wrong statement, it is just that people were bitching around because of the late patch and I was like "now they are going to complaint about the patch size?"
"
fuqtonio wrote:
"
Revliss wrote:
"
SmilingCat wrote:

Well, I'm sorry about my wrong statement, it is just that people were bitching around because of the late patch and I was like "now they are going to complaint about the patch size?"

don't worried about it if i am v it will be at my isp for being slow.waiting to see how the goodies going to play out
"
SmilingCat wrote:
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

It's included in the first big leather and steel node now near the duelist start.

Gaaah so much bitching from both sides, is it full moon or what?

Oh, I agree with you! I'm sorry, I wasn't complaining -- I was genuinely just asking for information. I think the game is superb and have supported by buying several micro-transactions. I should have just bought the more expensive packs instead of just buying so many $20 packs.

But yes, to respond to the complains -- remember, fellow Exiles, this is open Beta. It is BETA. I'm sorry if my comment did not accurately reflect my understanding of this.

I don't know about all of you, but I'm playing every class of character and trying to harvest as many gems and rare drops -- OMG, I still need a Unique !!! -- during Beta so when the final version of the game is ready, I'll be able to really commit to an amazing build that matches my playstyle and preferred character class (and hopefully involves Uniques!!!). I am assuming that anything in Beta could change at any patch until v1.0. But all that being said, I am also fairly new to this type of game and so I don't have the same kind of frame of reference as some of you veterans of Diablo, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info