0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
Tanakeah wrote:
...I'm sick of people ... jumping down the throats of others who are supposedly 'defending the developers in every single game',...
Understandable, considering those people (party a) exist in every community ever. It's funny, but kind of pathetic, too. People who are against something and regard the other party (party b) as something along the lines of "fanboys", "sheeple", etc (point is, they regard party b as 'mindless defenders of what they're defending'). Many times, that is the entire basis of their point. Debate laziness in the highest degree. Of course, conversely, you can have the party b using something like "quit hatin'", as if hating something is inherently an insult.

These are exaggerated examples, but the principle is the same. Every hiccup I see in any game, I go to the respective forums and see the same thing unfold (as I derive some strange amusement from it). Pointless posts just attacking the other party's position, as if it can somehow add to the discussion. And pointless posts that explain said pointless posts.
Last edited by Kilvoctu on Mar 7, 2013, 7:18:27 PM
Downloading. So. Slow.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
Downloading. So. Slow

turn off your torrents :P
YEY Pack Fille Coruption now need to download all 6gb Again:D

Thx for the Patch:)
Ign LilDeril
Last edited by Popis on Mar 7, 2013, 7:23:53 PM
On schedule GJ GGG team. Continue to stick to your promises and I'll continue to support :D
IGN - Kaputz
wow 584mb that not a small patch
That new duelist tree... *faint*
"
Revliss wrote:

Because complainting about the late deployment wasn't enough...
Now they will moan about the size of the patch, great!
"
fuqtonio wrote:
"
Revliss wrote:

You assume he's complaining, seems more like a surprised statement.
"
fuqtonio wrote:
"
Revliss wrote:

How is it possible to not lable people like yourself blind fanboys?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info