3.4.5c Redeployment Notes

I didn't have this problems but it's good to see GGG can do something about about item restoration when is rly neccesary. Great work!
This what call owning up, I am developer myself and it would be my nightmare to face similar situation.
I salute you for owning up and putting the steps down on what is done.
idk everything is legal in the client as long as theres no automation software used

looks like GGG is just making rules up as they go along as this stuff isn't in the Terms of Use
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

what a clown show, embarrassing company

If you feel that much against this game or company then you are welcome to leave anytime, no one will miss you.
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

"
Chris wrote:
So far, we have banned four users (and some associated friends) who stole items from or vandalised accounts they accessed. "
--> just because you can do something doesn't make it right.

So since you don't like how GGG handle this, I think you should leave and go play Diablo on a mobile device.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
bonemash wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
So far, we have banned four users (and some associated friends) who stole items from or vandalised accounts they accessed. "
--> just because you can do something doesn't make it right.

So since you don't like how GGG handle this, I think you should leave and go play Diablo on a mobile device.

That schmuck joined in SEP 2018 and feel entitled to pass his judgment without knowing real world implications.
"
bonemash wrote:

The logical and moral inconsistencies in this statement scream either hyper-sarcasm (to the point of incomprehensibility) or complete idiocy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that it's the latter.
Last edited by Unknown_User on Nov 28, 2018, 1:45:10 AM
"
bonemash wrote:
idk everything is legal in the client as long as theres no automation software used

looks like GGG is just making rules up as they go along as this stuff isn't in the Terms of Use

OK. I'm now going to go with basic failures in reading comprehension and logical thinking.

And/or just pure troll.

Likely a combination of all of the above.
"
bonemash wrote:

"
bonemash wrote:

There is room in the ToS for GGG to ban you for any reason they like.

IMO they should ban you right now, as it would seem that it would save them time in the long run as you seem to be incapable of seeing blatant wrong doing for some players and attack rightful punishment of them.

you are probably the same sort of person that thinks scamming is fine and hacks are a must have
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Don't they ya'know, encrypt stuff? How did peoples own login credentials give them access to data not associated with that account? Surely the decryption would've failed!?

Directing a user's login process to the wrong information in the database shouldn't just let them access, read & modify it... that's nuts!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Nov 28, 2018, 2:08:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info