3.4.5c Redeployment Notes

Thank you Chris.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Glad you got this sorted out!
Too bad there is no punishment worse than being banned from PoE!
scary stuff, good thing you guys reverted the change quickly.

I think it is great idea to restore items of people who suffered in this incident. it only feels fair to them.

Thanks for details :)
No way normal testing could catch such an issue.

Of the 400~ accounts accessed, 150 logged into a character. I would bet most of those never realised they were logging into the wrong account/character.

400~ accounts compromised and only 1% of people tried to abuse it for their own gain or to grief. I would expect that number to be much higher in other gaming communities.
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

what a clown show, embarrassing company

Glad I'm not in this guy's guild, he would steal all the stuff out of the guild box and say it was your fault for leaving it open LoL
"
bonemash wrote:
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

So you must steal/vandalize if someone gives you the opportunity? Nice way of thinking you got.

Anyway nice to see the quickly fix from GGG, hope items/characters are restored for the affected players.
Good to hear you are willing to replace peoples gear in this situation. It is the right thing to do.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
If I saw someone's characters after log out, does it mean that guy also saw mine?

I suppose characters list being seen is considered as one of the 417 accounts being accessed?
"
bonemash wrote:

Sociopaths are so cute...
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
3.4.5c Redeployment Notes very very laaaaaaaag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info