[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Brummel2010 wrote:
I am struggeling on leech atm and dont know why. My energy shield does not recover fast.
Maybe someone can look in my profile and check if i did something wrong?

Char Brummel_MjB

Thank you.

And one another question:

Is the Chest "The Beast Fur Shawl" an option instead of "Shavronne's Wrappings"?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl

Your characters are not public.
We need shavs as we don’t want chaos damage to bypass energy shield.
"

Sorry, i updated my status now and hope it will work.

I swaped the two gems (Multistrike and Life on hit) for testing.

Thanks for the reply on chest.
Is the chaosdmg that important? The energyshield would be higher with the Beast Fur.
Last edited by Brummel2010 on Jan 4, 2019, 5:57:04 AM
Hey OP,

What do you think of replacing Unwavering Faith to Time of Need? I tested this and for me, my survivability was better. I'm planning to stick to 7 auras until higher levels (76 now) as I cannot afford anymore gear upgrades. Should I focus on getting more ES now? Thinking of ending my tree by finishing Unnatural calm nodes and celestial judgement trees.

You can also check my profile. Your recommendations would be really helpful as I am loving the build so far. :)
Last edited by japok55 on Jan 4, 2019, 6:31:37 AM
"
Brummel2010 wrote:
"

Is the chaosdmg that important? The energyshield would be higher with the Beast Fur.

Without shavs you'd die constantly. Chaos damage is more common than one may think it is. The build cannot fuction without it. Some bosses would be impossible. All it takes is one mob to have even a slight amount of chaos damage to oneshot you.
"
japok55 wrote:
Hey OP,

What do you think of replacing Unwavering Faith to Time of Need? I tested this and for me, my survivability was better. I'm planning to stick to 7 auras until higher levels (76 now) as I cannot afford anymore gear upgrades. Should I focus on getting more ES now? Thinking of ending my tree by finishing Unnatural calm nodes and celestial judgement trees.

You can also check my profile. Your recommendations would be really helpful as I am loving the build so far. :)

I also changed to Time of Need when I had the 9 auras running and tried uelder. It felt like the survivability was better. I think Unwavering Faith is better if your ES is still low and if you group a lot.
If I were you I would also go for Unnatural calm. As long as you don't pick up Static Blows you can path from the left side of the tree and safe a point.
"
"
japok55 wrote:
Hey OP,

I also changed to Time of Need when I had the 9 auras running and tried uelder. It felt like the survivability was better. I think Unwavering Faith is better if your ES is still low and if you group a lot.
If I were you I would also go for Unnatural calm. As long as you don't pick up Static Blows you can path from the left side of the tree and safe a point.

Would it be detrimental if I'd stick to the 7 auras til lvl 90? Really have no budget for the upgrades.. lol
"
Brummel2010 wrote:
"

Life on Hit does nothing as Ghost Reaver only converts leech.
"
japok55 wrote:
"
"
japok55 wrote:
Hey OP,

Would it be detrimental if I'd stick to the 7 auras til lvl 90? Really have no budget for the upgrades.. lol

Nah just switch whenever you are ready. It helps on really hard bosses.
"
japok55 wrote:
"
"
japok55 wrote:
Hey OP,

Nah just switch whenever you are ready. It helps on really hard bosses.
This guide looks awesome! There are a lot of different versions and I'm a bit confused. I've got about 6ex to spend and I've already got this
, which version should I be aiming for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info