[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

hey there,

i just wanted to switch to the 9 aura version. i am sitting here already for about 2 hours trying to figure out why it is not working.... i bought 2 jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation and corrupted one myself. and it is still not working. i added another jewel with 2% reduced mana reservation and i am still not able to wear all auras, at least wrath and vitality is working with the new 2% one..

please please help me...what am i missing out? can´t find my fail!! -.-
"
elendil_ wrote:
hey there,

i just wanted to switch to the 9 aura version. i am sitting here already for about 2 hours trying to figure out why it is not working.... i bought 2 jewels with 1% reduced mana reservation and corrupted one myself. and it is still not working. i added another jewel with 2% reduced mana reservation and i am still not able to wear all auras, at least wrath and vitality is working with the new 2% one..

please please help me...what am i missing out? can´t find my fail!! -.-

Imported your char to PoB. What I see:
- Remove clarity from blood magic
- Use a level3 Enlighten with your 3 purities
Quick question, I see multiple options for the build which kind of confused me.

Which one do you recommend for solo play mostly? High damage, good defense.
"
murasam3 wrote:
Quick question, I see multiple options for the build which kind of confused me.

Which one do you recommend for solo play mostly? High damage, good defense.

They are all for solo. The ultimate goal is the 9auras Version but to get there I would first aim for the 7 auras. Please also check the leveling section on how to transition to low life. If you have further questions please ask.
Hi,
first of all let me thank you for this awesome guide. Easy to understand, yet enough complexity to make things fun.
I am using basically your build (had a few personal tweeks while progressing but my lategame is pretty similar to yours) for betrayal league.
It is doing great.

I would be glad if you found the time to comment on my current state and maybe give advice on 3.5 adjustments to make? Since Mjölner now allows 0,15s Atk Times (with all buffs i got like 0,14) I guess we can ignore Ball Lightning?
And what would be your changes to the build when it comes to (uber) Aziri?
Just beat the Shaper recently and now crawling my way to Uber Elder (gonna be my first time)
Current items (lvl 94 - 9 auras):

(that accuracy craft.. IKR? waiting for another double veil attempt so dont mind it)

THanks again for your time to make this guide and to keep an eye out on people replying on this thread. Nice work!

Additionally: I'd be interested whether you counted the Vaals you used? I stopped at some point... :D
Last edited by CptCalamari on Dec 28, 2018, 5:25:56 AM
Minimum budget to even attempt this?
As I said in my post above I used this as a leaguestarter and went through Acts, Midgame and now progressing towards Endgame with ease so far. The 9-Aura version is quite expansive, but you can see it as an optional upgrade.
For 9-Aura you will have to add about 11ex to the 7 Aura version to make it work I'd say currently.
"
CptCalamari wrote:
As I said in my post above I used this as a leaguestarter and went through Acts, Midgame and now progressing towards Endgame with ease so far. The 9-Aura version is quite expansive, but you can see it as an optional upgrade.
For 9-Aura you will have to add about 11ex to the 7 Aura version to make it work I'd say currently.

I can't see how you made this as a leaguestarter without getting a multiple-exalt drop, but ok.

Unless of course 3-4 ex is considered "budget" and league starter material.
Quick question, I'm unable to turn on as many Aura's as the videos posted above (7 Aura version). Granted my gems are a bit lower level and I am level 70.

Can't run a few of the auras because it says I haven't got enough mana/life. (Not enough life for haste, mana for Herald of Thunder).

Does it come with levels (I see some mana nodes missing, 2 nodes to be precise, I'm guessing that solved my HoT issue, not sure how to get life for Haste though) or is it my itemization?

Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, just trying to understand the build more (First time playing a build with so many auras)

Thank you.
Last edited by murasam3 on Dec 29, 2018, 2:28:32 AM
I would love to see a 3.5 Uber Elder fight with this build.

Love the feel of it so far.
IGN - Standard = Fighting
IGN - Hardcore = GooseBump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info