[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
bogelund91 wrote:
Hi man..

Love the build, and doing really good until now :)

How do i get all three auras from shield to work?

Discipline - Wrath - Haste

I can only have 2 of them active :(

What do i do wrong, please help me <3

Do you have all the necessary Reserved mana reductions in the tree?

*Edit*: And are you using Prism Guardian?
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 21, 2018, 3:57:48 PM
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
bogelund91 wrote:
Hi man..

I only have the notes under Zealots Oath, do i need all the other before it should work ?

And another "noob" questions, why is this called 7 aura when we only have 6 ?

Purity / Vitality / Discipline / Wrath / Haste / Harald of Thunder?

And why does my Radiant Crusade not show on my auras, but Harmony of Purpose does ?
Last edited by bogelund91 on Dec 21, 2018, 4:10:05 PM
"
bogelund91 wrote:
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
bogelund91 wrote:
Hi man..

I only have the notes under Zealots Oath, do i need all the other before it should work ?

And another "noob" questions, why is this called 7 aura when we only have 6 ?

Purity / Vitality / Discipline / Wrath / Haste / Harald of Thunder?

And why does my Radiant Crusade not show on my auras, but Harmony of Purpose does ?

Hm, I have the two single 4% reductions missing beneath Zealots Oath but get 14% total aswell as you do. Therefore I have 97% life reservation (Discipline (25%) Wrath (36%) Haste (36%)). Only reason I can think of is, that you're maybe 3 auras that have 50% base reservation. Even with the headpiece giving us 10% more reservation cost.

There's also Clarity that you forgot, which gives us 7 Auras. But to get that a watchers eye will be necessary I guess. I don't think I'll be able to run Vitality with the last 8% reduction. Would have to see in PoB

I don't know why it doesn't show in the aura but I guess it's just like that

EDIT: It's actually possible once I get the Reservation nodes between shadow and ranger start, which will be huge for my survivability. Your profile is also private so on way to see what gear you're on, if you deviated
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 21, 2018, 4:29:20 PM
Thank you for this build! loving it! currently lv 77 started syndicate with it and already have all items except the watcher's eye and some flask.

i just got shavronne.

my question,i'am kind new... how does arcane surge works? last 4 seconds, from time to time i use ''Summon Flame golem'' to trigger it? thats it? because herald of thunder would not be that good to trigger it.
"
SoulGuardian wrote:
Thank you for this build! loving it! currently lv 77 started syndicate with it and already have all items except the watcher's eye and some flask.

i just got shavronne.

my question,i'am kind new... how does arcane surge works? last 4 seconds, from time to time i use ''Summon Flame golem'' to trigger it? thats it? because herald of thunder would not be that good to trigger it.

You use it correctly just recast flame golem if you need a damage boost for 4s.
Hello, I'm struggling with the build. In the leveling section u say at lvl 62 swap to LL. How can u equip the Mjolner, i got like 250 str instead of 412 that mjolner needs? Already got the efficient training jewel.
"
delorian wrote:
Hello, I'm struggling with the build. In the leveling section u say at lvl 62 swap to LL. How can u equip the Mjolner, i got like 250 str instead of 412 that mjolner needs? Already got the efficient training jewel.

i Solved that problem using those items:

Meginord's Vise +100 STR ( very cheap item) > https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord%27s_Vise

A Heavy BELT it gives 40-57 STR(Mine gave 55 STR) (get one with Implicit and Explicit STR Modifier)

the 2 Points in the skill tree 30 STR each (60)

a rare crap/average helmet and shield with STR Explicit. (My shield had 28 STR, dont remember the helmet)

i also used the Carnage Heart Onyx amulet to help me level up/survive more and give 40-56 ALL Attributes(changed after i got Shavrone, changed to Astramentis) > https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Heart

My rare boots gave 32 str.

after i got enough STR to be worthy of Mjolner, leveling went like a breeze.

cheers and glhf!

(later) also got those rings for like 1-5c in path trade, not top tier but still... helps me alot.
Last edited by SoulGuardian on Dec 22, 2018, 3:45:15 PM
So I've got all the gear and gems that you do, at level 72, still building the tree out... how are you getting endurance charges? What am I missing? I'm not getting any endurance charges..
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:
So I've got all the gear and gems that you do, at level 72, still building the tree out... how are you getting endurance charges? What am I missing? I'm not getting any endurance charges..

You're generating endurance charges with one of the Ascendencies
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
VVhipl4sh wrote:

You're generating endurance charges with one of the Ascendencies

Oooohh.. Ok, I knew I was missing something.

When it says "on hit" does it mean when "I" hit or when I "get" hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info