[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Got most of the stuff to "budget" this thing. Time to make this build and try it out. The struggle of playing this so little that you wanna try everything
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 20, 2018, 2:37:12 PM
i realy love the build , im having fun like a baby in a beach , my main problem is watcher's eye without it is pretty much crazy hard to pass tier 8+ maps , i realy need help about it since it's extremely rare to get it specialy if you are in betreyal league(because it just started) the shield regen can hold , if there is an temporary alternative please do help me , btw i mean it when i said i realy did enjoy having fun with it ;)
Is the reduced mana reserved on your jewels mandatory to get the 3 purities running? I want to transition over but healthy mind jewels with the corrupt are pricey
"
Townsfoe wrote:
Back with another question...

Is Sin Trek necessary to keep life from being leeched through ES? I'm not sure how that interacts and couldn't find a good answer.

No Sin Trek are only good ES boots with nice stats. The "Enemies Cannot Leech Life From you" part is not important.
"
Croboy wrote:
Is the reduced mana reserved on your jewels mandatory to get the 3 purities running? I want to transition over but healthy mind jewels with the corrupt are pricey

Yes
"
marko24 wrote:
i realy love the build , im having fun like a baby in a beach , my main problem is watcher's eye without it is pretty much crazy hard to pass tier 8+ maps , i realy need help about it since it's extremely rare to get it specialy if you are in betreyal league(because it just started) the shield regen can hold , if there is an temporary alternative please do help me , btw i mean it when i said i realy did enjoy having fun with it ;)

Your characters are not public if you change that I'd take a look.
Love the build!

I wish you would make POB with levling steps so that it's easier to know where to use your points at certain levels. I have used so many regret points because I skill the wrong things before I understood that I needed all the reduce mana reservation nodes to get 7 auras to work. I am still only level 70 and not really sure what I should prioritize going forward.

Thanks for a great build tho, it's so much fun!
"
xRaZiDex wrote:
Love the build!

I wish you would make POB with levling steps so that it's easier to know where to use your points at certain levels. I have used so many regret points because I skill the wrong things before I understood that I needed all the reduce mana reservation nodes to get 7 auras to work. I am still only level 70 and not really sure what I should prioritize going forward.

Thanks for a great build tho, it's so much fun!

Yea sorry. I just started to relevel this myself. I'm very low on time this league. I'll add PoBs to the leveling section as I go - I try top snapshot my char every few acts. Will update this now to Act6. Too late for you though ;(

Edit: And it's totally normal that you need a few regrets on a LL or CI build.
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Dec 21, 2018, 5:24:55 AM
Well get your ass in gear then and out level me :P

Thanks for you work man, take your time :)
please tell me how to make my charachters public , i didnt know you could do that , and btw for watcher's eye , i need life leech while the vitality aura is active right ?
Last edited by marko24 on Dec 21, 2018, 7:36:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info