The perfect Ice Witch build is now complete.

Intresting
Oh dear I am not sure why but everytime I try to look at his build it just doesnt seem to load the tree with the preloaded skills.
I get a blank slate.
Old thread is old.

And old links to old skill trees will not load properly.
99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
Last edited by arual on Jul 30, 2012, 7:00:39 PM
Is there anyone here with a decent build and updated to show?
I've been running this, level 35 at the moment, no problems as if yet though unsure how it'll fare in higher levels. Main skills are Ice Spear and Freezing Pulse, with Lesser/Greater Projectiles they'll tear trhough most things.
Ice Hag - CI
Thank you very much! This thread needs an update! ^^
Can you re-link the builds? They don't seem to be showing up properly.
a) the builds essentially no longer exist as they were for an older and vastly different skill tree version.

b) Slir: pick the +30 Int node near the middle of the tree if you're going for Energy Shield. 30 Int will give you +15 Mana & +6% Energy Shield - and you're currently spending 1 Skill Points just getting +6% Energy Shields nodes. For same price you get an extra bonus.

c) Use your imagination when creating builds.
99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
Is there anything similar you could show me then? I'm pretty new to the game =/
Here is my current build,lvl 41-42 ColdBloodedB Perma-Frost DPS Witch.

Her mana Regen is enough to give her effectively infinite mana to herself and all others in her party thanks to clarity. She one shots most with Ice spear (20% crit, 120% crit at range, and +250% crit dmg multi), but usually takes on crowds with Frost pulse, chilling and freezing about everything at all times. Recently slapped remote mine and ice nova together, allowing her to be a sort of
Demoman-ish character to ambush with lol. Her gear is stacked toward item rarity and quantity (and she somehow manages to pull through quite well), which is about 200% and 50% respectively. I don't know, she's a glass cannon, and I probably could have done her passives a little more efficiently, but hey, she's my first character. I really didn't know what the mid-end game was like in order to prepare. Her defense is offense lol, Frozen the moment they see her, shattered her foes fall.
;D
Last edited by HotDogz on Jul 31, 2012, 6:27:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info