The perfect Ice Witch build is now complete.

"
andreyghost wrote:
Do you need a few "tank"-ish nodes on the witch?do 2-3 tank-ish nodes make a difference on a witch?you really expect mobs to surround you/catch up to you on a ice spear/nova witch?Than i feel sorry for you my friend.

I LOL'd IRL.
"
Elynole wrote:
"
andreyghost wrote:
Do you need a few "tank"-ish nodes on the witch?do 2-3 tank-ish nodes make a difference on a witch?you really expect mobs to surround you/catch up to you on a ice spear/nova witch?Than i feel sorry for you my friend.

I LOL'd IRL.

I know,epic right?i've taught him my three epic builds and some bonus sarcasm heh...busy playing some DotA and stuff these days so my homie will have to do :D + he posted the nice bow-duelist build i've taught him so now you guys have 2-3 epic builds created by me :D
Last edited by rocfor3 on Mar 21, 2012, 8:07:01 PM
Reminds me a bit of my D2 Orb Sorc, highly effective til Hell and immunes are all over.
What kind of game would have you march through and whack everything, its a game not equipment testing.
Re-made the builds my friend invented,and he's busy playing some DotA 2 and stuff so here we go :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMB7de5eGBHBMmWZrUN2Qkd2YuxcKSnnxhfWYs0Isq5vZFXzjzCqYM_tm_uAASB6-Etds1fmeBFbpWtUBgqU9S7QwmVpBjH8129P3hcnmJ9eqp6pOMZJUV8hjf2Z7JoDWGZ7uvQ7T0qSHWMUVGjwAC_Nn-qyB7qjuqYhcp3reRNukp6ccf8D2ZMTBqdWbSpp-qO12ue-j23mzcsE_JWtAoPW1jmuYT-i-Ku5WPQVOAiIh8w2jlwvSmZgAvVKk1EqiW3SiSOs5vwKsVn7gnqZRFytQRMZMNmxzXbmFSqZIOIsqqZJrjlNtIc6oKqKcQ1GOsrVvIJOxuik1yCqXRBtkYLkPcjILkE4FRmluRM9CjnNNpy6Gh5F-8Y3sz5kUgv1U9iw6tJHyL9apUbF5A_vXvpP50RsA2duMBiBaqbVfBhaxSlYrN_CGLA5JYcZWr-pHq49n1IA1GHTcrpT-_Au5f3ictBHRFh2FWJL0-dhrnlP71CjDFZfCxXerei0GqE1xwShn0pshQVJFfjhsAniIGjOnyGyhl89tCaZ5gOARZeWGkTuZa7mm2JR737qXGzZGVK64vb2PRukLdRjUoq
This would be one way to do it.You can remove some power charges,Inner Force(buff duration node)+the Fitness one near it,i think it was a power charge node before the patch?You can also remove Blood Thirst if you want that,and add the nodes for Item Rarity & Item Quantity near BloodMagic with the points you have from removing those buff-dur./powercharges.
Other two optional keystones are HexMaster and Whispers Of Doom but you will not need those trust me,you will kill enemies,you don't need to spamm 31523523 curses on them,only 325235325 damage + freeze/crit/iceshards-shatter :D

Another optional thing is the combo me and my friend invented,Blood Magic + Pain Attunement tough if you will use a Voll ( it cuts your maximum mana in half) you will need this nice combo as well..Besides i linked Breath Of Rime and Heart Of Ice (near Pain Attunement) using that path,so i wont use the points from frostwalker but if you compare it is 2 points to change the path and with the same result.

Oh and you can remove if you wish so,Blast Radius keystone (near Frost Walker) and other AoE radius passives if you only wish to use IceSpear(s) and not some Ice Nova too in case you get surrounded or something.
Last edited by andreyghost on Mar 25, 2012, 8:45:57 AM
For the love of god stop makeing chars useing 111 points its beta so plan them for char lvl 60-70 only
Last edited by Matured on Mar 25, 2012, 6:33:38 PM
Remove Blood Magic and Pain Attunement ;) if you want lower points builds.Because those should be added the last.-.- Duuh.
Do i have to do everything?-.- read the damn guide.
You can remove the buff points and Inner Force as well and i'm sure you'll figure somethin out other than wasting my time.
Another player used 80+ the highest he has seen so there you go,tough i'm sure you can lower the points even more.
Last edited by rocfor3 on Mar 26, 2012, 2:17:10 AM
Hi, great build. Just 2 questions though :

1. Why Blood Mage? Mana seems fine?

2. What are the best support gems for frost nova and frost spear? For Chaos.
"
Matured wrote:
For the love of god stop makeing chars useing 111 points its beta so plan them for char lvl 60-70 only

QFT even after "reduce points at discretion" comment.
"
adoomgod wrote:
Hi, great build. Just 2 questions though :

1. Why Blood Mage? Mana seems fine?

2. What are the best support gems for frost nova and frost spear? For Chaos.

Well adoomgod i guess you didn't read the whole topic with a decent ammount of attention or you would've figured it out -.-
1. As many people stated before,LIFE/HitPoints has better flask-support,AND with this build you can use Voll Armor wich cuts your mana in half but it won't be a problem if you have blood magic. PLUS Blood Magic comboed with Pain Attunement !!! DO you guys have to ask the same questions 1351351 times?just read the damn topic.

Doctor snake what does QFT come from?Well duuh do i have to do everything myself?he can remove the bloodmagic+pain attunement and the buff duration etc...Because those can be added the last.
Hi could anyone please give me some advice as to how to make a good witch thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info