3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

edit
Last edited by Wunju on Dec 11, 2018, 5:28:18 AM
So, what's up with "+1 summoned totem" on veil shield ? We are totally screw... :/
"
Verseb wrote:
So, what's up with "+1 summoned totem" on veil shield ? We are totally screw... :/

if you would read the last pages... or just take a look at reddit, you would know that the mod is back
Sorry for it, my eng is not really god and it's hard for me to read and understand well.

So it's back ? Available in game ?
With the nerf to total totems, is it worth it to run multiple totem support gem? If so, what gem would you replace in the 6-link.
"
MrBoo wrote:
"
ziggystardus1 wrote:
im sorry if this is answered in the post somewhere, but if totems are not minions why are we taking minion damage nodes?

Read page 5 .

got it. thanks.
"
Quintessence wrote:
With the nerf to total totems, is it worth it to run multiple totem support gem? If so, what gem would you replace in the 6-link.

park
"
ariyako wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:

park

What do you mean?
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my gear and recommend where to focus my efforts. I am getting smashed above T8 maps.

I am trying to get the 5 link recipe for the crafting table, but I haven't found it yet in Delve and I am down to about depth 65. Unfortunately I only see Niko about every 25-30 maps.

I also am not paying 1 ex for an essence worm. I am starting to feel like it might be time to start a new char, but I am also very bad at this game and have no idea how to make my characters stronger with limited currency.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my gear and recommend where to focus my efforts. I am getting smashed above T8 maps.

I am trying to get the 5 link recipe for the crafting table, but I haven't found it yet in Delve and I am down to about depth 65. Unfortunately I only see Niko about every 25-30 maps.

I also am not paying 1 ex for an essence worm. I am starting to feel like it might be time to start a new char, but I am also very bad at this game and have no idea how to make my characters stronger with limited currency.

Buy Tabula. Huge difference between 4 and 6 links. Tabula and lvl 20 gems and you won't have any problems up to t15.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info