The Incursion League Hat

This hat is nice! I bought two.
Every cosmetic in the MTX store should be sold for a fourth of what it's currently listed at.

I thought about buying an armour pack and wings that were on sale yesterday. But paying $55 for something ON SALE is insane.
Really? This is so trash. Please! Can u show us something cool instead of flooding us with these ****

Please. This is so absurd
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

"
鬼殺し wrote:
And here I thought it'd be business as usual. That people really didn't care where the money went or where it came from.

But no, now that you're backed by the world's fifth largest megacorp, standards have to change. People were cool buying overpriced, undercooked shinies to support GGG. I sure as shit was.

I do hope that this is not aimed in my direction.

I criticized the pricing of league hats prior to Tencent entering the picture.

Not really, no. Had it just been you I wouldn't have said a thing. It took a fairly overwhelming consensus that this is a dud to get me to elaborate on my 'yeah nah'.

Still, if you don't want to be such an obvious target, maybe use a less attention-grabbing font colour? (teehee.)

...BUT SERIOUSLY, my point stands. No one who is apt to support the company now is ignorant to who owns it and how filthy fucking rich they are...so flogging what looks like low-effort product for premium price ain't gonna cut it anymore.

What is it you want exactly?
1# The game play is truly great and fun
2# They did not force me to pay this hat or other MTX
so I have nothing to complain about
You dont want to spend the 10$ ,just dont do it ,why you want to stop other people support them? are those supporters jamming you get fun from the game?

For those who think the hat is not worth 10$, The significance of the "limited edition" is always "limited" not "edition".
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
DrDozier wrote:
I find it funny that everyone is complaining about $10. A damn coffee at the gas station cost $2...

I find it funny you'd make that comparison, given *good* coffee usually costs more than that, with some coffee snobs paying damn near $10 for the right bean. Surely that'd support your argument better.

But really, it's not the $10 that people are complaining about. It's what you get for it, which is...what, exactly? A hat that looks painfully like all the others. Oh, so they added a few feathers. Whoopdefuckin'.

You missed the 'do' on the end of your 'whoop' good sir.

My work here is done.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
10 DOLLARS for the hat that I would not wear over any other mtx I own, and I don't like all of them, even if I got it for free. This needs to stop, for 10 DOLLARS you could make something really exclusive and very visible. Hard to believe anyone would buy this.

10 DOLLARS is quite a lot of money in some economies, and a decent amount regardless, keeping in mind that mostly young people play the game. I work in a Hedge Fund and I think it's a terrible waste of money on something so trivial.
NICE HAT TENCENT !
When *micro* transactions become macro...
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
amineedge420 wrote:
what about fixing the Direct X 11 crash after intro. I haven't even been able to play Incursion yet

I've given up on DX11 after trying it a few times so I play the DX9 cartoon version. If they fixed it maybe MTX would look good enough to buy? I just don't know...
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info