The Incursion League Hat

Glad to see all these negative post.. time to rework the entire stores pricing methods.. this is cash grab city and the new boxes are a joke spend 300/400 to get one set if your lucky
what about fixing the Direct X 11 crash after intro. I haven't even been able to play Incursion yet
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Nice try Tencent, nice try.
I swear you guys are so out of touch with your community who the hell is this for? who in their right minds would pay you that much for such mediocre work? I can buy a much better looking hat IRL with that money so i'll pass
Last edited by Triskellion on Jun 3, 2018, 9:36:09 PM
meh these are getting expensive
I find it funny that everyone is complaining about $10. A damn coffee at the gas station cost $2...
fuck i like this one very much.
"
Sarno wrote:
These are like twice as expensive as they should be. :/

-100 vp and social score pts for this comment, comrade.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 3, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
"
DrDozier wrote:
I find it funny that everyone is complaining about $10. A damn coffee at the gas station cost $2...

With four challenge leagues a year, the annual price is $40.

That’s assuming that the idea is for people to collect them - but if it weren’t, why specifically make one for each challenge league and remove them from the store when the league comes to an end? $40 is expensive for what is, effectively, an unasked-for points sink. I’d be interested in the concept if the pricing was different; hence posting feedback on the forum.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
And here I thought it'd be business as usual. That people really didn't care where the money went or where it came from.

But no, now that you're backed by the world's fifth largest megacorp, standards have to change. People were cool buying overpriced, undercooked shinies to support GGG. I sure as shit was.

I do hope that this is not aimed in my direction.

I criticized the pricing of league hats prior to Tencent entering the picture.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info