[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

"
Edzilla wrote:

Don't think he ever solos, at least from what I see from his streams.

For the most part, he at least 2 mans, but I'm still trying to understand why he wouldn't use vulnerability after Kaom's. I mean if he's usually in a party, he probably isn't the one cursing if there is someone specced into cursing. I'm just trying to understand why he had made that statement at all. As if Kaom's someone counteracts the vulnerability curse.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"

For the most part, he at least 2 mans, but I'm still trying to understand why he wouldn't use vulnerability after Kaom's. I mean if he's usually in a party, he probably isn't the one cursing if there is someone specced into cursing. I'm just trying to understand why he had made that statement at all. As if Kaom's someone counteracts the vulnerability curse.

I think it's more about the fact that you're already on the low-end of socketspace with Kaoms, keeping up curses (that needs a BM gem) becomes really annoying and difficult.
Hmm i see u use Koams Heart would it not be better to get a 5 or 6 linked chest if you can afford it with a high armor mod near to 2k and 80-100 hp? Or a Armor/Evasion type chest with high mods?

Im playing a LA Ranger as Bloodmagic a bit different spec as the normal build and i tried to despec bloodmacig to run 3 40% auras and work with the gem but the Manacost for LA are so high that with my attackspeed i deplete my life way to fast and its not worth the risk to get somewhere a desync ambush and die..

Do you dont have the same problems if you stack to much castpeed for ek with the BM gem?
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"
Edzilla wrote:

Wow, you're right - hatred is more dps. Didn't think it would be as much as it is. I haven't even started leveling mine yet :( Oh well, am now :P

I made sure to start leveling all my Auras regardless if I was using them at the time so I could switch them whenever necessary heh. When I get high enough Level on Reduced Mana I'll swap in Haste, and when I get a 5Link I'll most likely be replacing Vitality with Purity because my 4th Support will be LL.
What dps should the EK be at when you're around 56?
Projectile weakness is because the pierce helps you actually clear waves.

Doing this build on HC. I'm currently lvl 34 and on A1 cruel. My first character was a Lightning Arrow Ranger and I had a lot of trouble and ended up dieing instantly in A1 cruel to a few spark casting skeletons. Tried this build and its been a breeze being that I am so tanky. I got projectile weakness early and it helps clear so much faster. Reason why it is better than vulnerability is because it affects projectile damage rather than physical only (increases the elemental damage from hatred and added fire damage) and also it has a high chance to penetrate which also helps clear. Etup you da best.
Last edited by ivanius on Apr 7, 2013, 4:52:27 PM
Currently lvl 69 using this build. Got a 5 link using EK + life leech + added fire dmg + faster projectile + iron will. Dps is awesome. Now if I wanna switch to blood Magic gem and aura, which gem shall I drop out? Also running faster casting is a dps drop or gain compared to added fire dmg or iron will?

Got 2 plans:

ek + faster projectile + blood Magic + iron will + life leech

Or

Ek + faster projectile + blood magic + faster casting + life leech

Awesome build btw ! Having fun playing it!
ign: Sylvester_Stallone / NTone / NTsummoner / NTtwo
"
NT1 wrote:

Got 2 plans:

Ek + faster projectile + blood Magic + iron will + life leech

Or

Ek + faster projectile + blood magic + faster casting + life leech

if using a wand id try and get spell dmg + projectile speed on wand and go
Ek + blood magic + faster cast + iron will + added fire (swap w/ LL for hard maps)
is it better to have 5L staff + 5L chest , or wand+shield + 5L chest? is there any use of having another 5L, for a solo skill maybe... like double bear trap + fire dmg + 2 more gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info