[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
VisorX wrote:

It's one of your gems at least, so probably auto-activated by PoB.

right on, I got 34s fortify so I dont mind the dps loss hehe
Last edited by wackygoose on Dec 22, 2018, 5:24:48 PM
"
VisorX wrote:

Sounds like Bleed. You REALLY need to work on your flasks. Why are you using Rotgut and Soul Catcher? You don't have an instant life flask. Flasks are one of the most powerful parts of the game. Read the guide, it explains which flasks you need.

Your gear has some really weak points. Like the shield and boots are pretty decent. But the gloves could very well be white gloves :D. Rings looks very weak.

Quite amazing feat to reach level 90 like this.

I often run builds like this, I think that's how I managed to get as far as I did! LOL. I will look to the guide again for the flasks, but I haven't had too much issue here.

I realise my rings are weak, I have been looking for an affordable snakepit for a bit, but noone ever trades :/ I see what you mean about the gloves. I think I had been blinded by the armor and evasion on them, I see the rest of the stats are garbo. Thanks for the feedback. I do need to go shopping, I just want to be sure what I am getting is right.
Love this build so much, I'm using it again this league.

Inching my way to uber elder again.

Next big upgrade probably will be a similar shield but with much greater resistance so that I can focus on getting dps on my rings.

I probably won't need pandemonius since it's so damn expensive this league, plus I already have this pretty sweet amulet.

*edit: just got xoph's blood, so i might actually buy that Pandemonius then.

I might also want to replace starkonja's. It's just so hard to get a pretty good helm with FP damage implicit. Might have to craft one myself.

Again, thanks for the build. My favorite so far.
Last edited by ert2mars on Dec 24, 2018, 3:22:44 AM
First time I played this build, was Incursion League (Shimmeron + Soul Mantle) and I loved it! Still never did Uber Elder. I'm aiming this league to tweak the gear and give one more try to kill uber elder.

Shaper and Uber Atziri down like a breeze! Maps T15 looks like white maps T1.

My gear so far:

75c early league (next upgrade) - Gain Non-Chaos/Elemental Dmg as extra Chaos Damage? What is best? Non-Chaos? Elemental? Both? Need a feedback on this
Bought for 1 Ex + 2 Ex totem craft + 1 ex slam (Life role)
6 Ex + a few Divines
3.5 Ex early league
90c + a couple Divines
40c white + chaos spam (next upgrade will be an Elder Opal)

This is my new baby, I bought it yesterday for 40c white (cheap) and wasted about 2 Ex in chaos slam. What I'm trying to get is: - Projectile Damage + Cast Speed + Life. ilvl 84 is very expensive
Just got my pandemonius amulet and my survavility has really improved. Trying to 6 link my loreweave no luck so far. The build is great
"
riddim wrote:
75c early league (next upgrade) - Gain Non-Chaos/Elemental Dmg as extra Chaos Damage? What is best? Non-Chaos? Elemental? Both? Need a feedback on this

Nice gear overall. Great to hear you are all doing so well.

Non-chaos or elemental damage as extra chaos is the same for us. First is from mastercraft, second is from shaper sceptres. You can have both together.

The endgame scepter should be an ilvl85 sceptre with 20% elemental damage gained as chaos damage. (try to alteration spam for the mod, regal and then annul to get a rare sceptre with only that mod - or with two mods if the other mod is very useful).

Then multimod:
- Spelldamage/gain non-chaos as chaos damage
- gain non chaos as chaos damage
- Critmulti
- Cast Speed

It will probably "only" cost you around 3ex to craft something like this and it should be insanely hard to get something better.

You will have 36-37 extra chaos damage gained with that sceptre. At this point, it should be an option to run the "Cold to Fire" gem instead of Cold Penetration to double dip on the extra chaos damage (it will be applied twice on converted damage). You could also drop Pandemonius then.
Last edited by VisorX on Dec 24, 2018, 5:48:02 AM
"
VisorX wrote:

The endgame scepter should be an ilvl85 sceptre with 20% elemental damage gained as chaos damage. (try to alteration spam for the mod, regal and then annul to get a rare sceptre with only that mod - or with two mods if the other mod is very useful).

Then multimod:
- Spelldamage/gain non-chaos as chaos damage
- gain non chaos as chaos damage
- Critmulti
- Cast Speed

It will probably "only" cost you around 3ex to craft something like this and it should be insanely hard to get something better.

yeah.... I've been waiting in the market to get a cheap ilvl 85 sambar or void sceptre base for a couple days now.
they've been around 1.5ex, and I don't think they'll go down any time soon.

edit: finally bought one at a cheap price (30c).
didn't have T1 non-chaos to chaos mod, i had to settle with T3. (difference of 4% non-chaos to chaos). but I'm happy with it.
Last edited by ert2mars on Dec 24, 2018, 1:18:44 PM
Did it. Uber Elder.
3 deaths.

stats
Spoiler
Life 5,352
ES 583
Mana 3,153
40% MoM

Freezing Pulse: 107,892.1 (x4) paper DPS
Wise Oak
for flame dash, use: Dash - Empower - Enhance - (4l) Faster Casting
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 25, 2018, 2:35:50 PM
Ok guys a warning... always double check and don't miss click multi-crafting

Its not bad, but is not the one I want. still missing Tier 1 crit multi and non-chaos damage + spell dmg

Just sold the old one, and crafted this beauty! this is OP

Last edited by riddim on Dec 27, 2018, 9:28:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info