Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
I said yes, but rare, just because some build will have hard time catching stuff (ex. those with Culling Strike or Cyclone that cannot be canceled before things die).

By the way please do something with insane life regen with extra life and proximity shields on these beasts because it's hardly possible to bring them down to low health too often. I've spent like 2mins hitting one in party of 5 and it didn't even lose a small amount of health.
No, 3 seconds to kill after throwing the net should be fine. If you screw up and kill it accidently it's your own fault and you should just move on
I think dead beast nets should only be usable on non-bestiary mod mobs (so regular rares and stuff)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
how would they work on groups? can people profit by saying "WTS ******** Beast for Beastcrafting" ?

then i might actually try to scam people out of this and make bank
I don’t know...
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
just remove nets entirely
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
My Mirage archer and Siege totem are killing my mobs a little too fast, I vote yes but more rare.
This game is about killing monsters and getting loot. And killing more monsters and getting more loot.
"Crafting" is a fun minigame to engage in, but it's secondary to killing monsters (and second to developing a character for your playstyle as well). Thus, killing monsters always takes priority.
So, yes, add them to be used often.
Yes but more rare and only usable on the beastiary mod ones. I've killed so many by accident because I'm running around trying to avoid the countless mobs it spawn (totem build) and I can't click on it because there's so much crap on the screen. Throw in culling strike and it's a nightmare.
That's gonna be a no from me coach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info