[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Epsi_ wrote:
I'm still gathering ressources to finish some stuff like leveling my gems up, getting decent boots or getting a purity of fire lvl 21 as right now my character is still a bit of a mess here and there however i've messed a lot with PoB and so far i'm still failling to see how you're supposed to play this character without a stupidly expensive watcher eye.

Damages isn't an issue, surviability is and without this jewel i really don't understand how you're supposed to be above 500 net regen. After all the testing i've done, watcher eye seems to be the only answer here.
Sure i've way better regen when activating flasks but it quickly becomes an issue against a strong boss.

anyway, how important is life rolls on your rare items? is it better to get a mana or life affixe ?
also, I'm thinking of dropping Purity of lightning for Purity of elements for conveniance.. ideally i would have replace purity of ice to get rid of the dex requirement however the max cold res is way too good agaisnt end game bosses (i'm very far from doing that tho)

Quote from 1st post :

"
zzang wrote:

Budget Variant:

https://pastebin.com/qAA7JQVV

[...]

The budget build variant was provided by Lagrossesimone to help people out with little gear investment to get the build going. Please still read my FAQ (especially Q1) if you want to start into a league with this build.

Note that this pastebin was done respecting few rule :
- All uniques items are set to the lowest stats possible ;
- All rare are set with the lowest stats you should focus on (you can take those stats as a "minimum" search critere in your trading search) ;
- Purity of fire is lvl 20 and Enlighten is level 2 max ;
- All other gems are low level (lvl 18 with no quality) ;
- There is absolutly no Watcher's eye in this version of the build ;
- Base body armor in the build is Solaris Lorica, but you can switch it with a Shavronne if you have it.

If you follow this pastebin, and respect uniques slots, and minimum stats on rares items, you cannot end with stats lower than this pastebin. And it's way enought to do red map.
"

- All rare are set with the lowest stats you should focus on (you can take those stats as a "minimum" search critere in your trading search) ;
- Base body armor in the build is Solaris Lorica, but you can switch it with a Shavronne if you have it.

If you follow this pastebin, and respect uniques slots, and minimum stats on rares items, you cannot end with stats lower than this pastebin. And it's way enought to do red map.

I already have better stats than this version and i still don't understand how you're supposed to survive a juiced map or any overwhelming encounter with 150-300 base net regen, especially if you run out of flasks.

edit : i'm well aware that the build is excellent in theory and can scale stupidly well but it seems clunky and barely usable without watcher eye
Last edited by Epsi_ on Jun 3, 2019, 8:48:13 AM
"
Epsi_ wrote:
"

I already have better stats than this version and i still don't understand how you're supposed to survive a juiced map or any overwhelming encounter with 150-300 base net regen, especially if you run out of flasks.

edit : i'm well aware that the build is excellent in theory and can scale stupidly well but it seems clunky and barely usable without watcher eye

Simply said you are very wrong. Someone on reddit just posted this build doing uberelder AFK IN league with a similar version of this build. I am on my phone and can’t look right now but you are missing something in your character. This is the strongest build I’ve ever played in terms of hard content. I’ve only died once since level 90 and I’m pushing level 97. If you knew me you’d know that is an insane amount of survivability. I am reckless and still can’t get myself killed.

"
"
Venetostar wrote:
sry one more question

somehow i cant fit in last aura(nr.7)
i bought a lvl4 enlighten gem but still dosent work.

-using current PoB 3.6 update
-my acc is public

any suggestions?

All your rare items are bad.
Your scepter have some flat fire dmg. This ruin everything with EE.
Buy a Doon Cubeyari.

Your rings are bad. Core stats you should look for are :
- 40+ str / 40+ Intel / 40+ ES / 40+ Mana.
- One of them should have 29+ Dex ; the second should have a flat cold or light dmg (but absolutly not fire dmg).

Your boots should provide some ES, as much as possible. Look for something like this :
- 190+ ES / 25+ move speed / some intel or some res or both.

Your Belt should be a Shaper one with T1 "%inc ES recovery rate" (shaper base exclusive affixe). Get some ES and str if possible. Try to ballance your res on it.

In your gem setup :
Empower isn't a wise choice unless it level is 4 at least. And it not realy worth unless you have lvl 21 SR gem. Controled Destruction or Swift afflication is certainly better in your situation.
It's probably better to play without Empower unless you have a +1 level gem corruption on Shavronne.

Arcane Surge in Storm Brand setup should not be leveled over lvl 7. After level 7, the mana you have to spend in order to proc Arcane Surge will surpass the Storm Brand mana cost. So it will basicaly never proc and you won't have the %more dmg buff from this gem.

Buy aura gems lvl 20. This should not be too expensive.
Purity Aura should be lvl 21 if possible (always looks for Impurity version too, they are frequently cheaper than normal version in lvl 21 version).

yeah i noticed it in a bossfight, after triggering EE that there must be a stat ruining my dmg and that i need to cast to many times storm brand to get arcane surge.

and i will sawp thet empower supp.

i knew my rare's where bad and i changed them before reading your post.
i know they still not fitting perfectly in this build.
for now im just leveling up.

that unique vaal sceptre was a very good idea

thx alot m8!

For everyone complaining about this build and so on ...
just work on your results. keep leveling up, keep improving every slot as explained in PoB or here in this topic.

this build works

Is there anyway of adding in a stone golem or fire golem to the build?
"
Epsi_ wrote:

As said, the super budget pastebin is good enought to survive in red map. But you will struggle in maps with dangerous mods (hey, it's a super budget version, don't expect too much).

Still, you should be able to reach something like 800 net life regen with boots enchant without any Watcher's Eye.

As an example, here is my character in Synthesis : https://pastebin.com/DGRv7u0w

+883 Net life regen without any Watcher's Eye, and a relativly cheap stuff.

I would highly suggest you to post a pastebin of your character, I will give it a look and try to help you.

"
Cruxation wrote:
Simply said you are very wrong. Someone on reddit just posted this build doing uberelder AFK IN league with a similar version of this build. I am on my phone and can’t look right now but you are missing something in your character. This is the strongest build I’ve ever played in terms of hard content. I’ve only died once since level 90 and I’m pushing level 97. If you knew me you’d know that is an insane amount of survivability. I am reckless and still can’t get myself killed.

I suppose you are talking about this kill, am I right ?

If you take a look about his stuff, you will see some extremly expensive stuff :
- An Eyes of the Greatwolf that can cost multiple mirror ;
- A Watcher's Eye that can cost around 80-100ex ;
- Emperor Master jewel (~12-20ex depending on seller) ;
Which result in a 24.5kES build which is stupidly high.

And because he was doing an afk fight, he was not using any skill and so this alow him to play shavronne revelation. But keep in mind this won't be possible in map.

So this is cool for the meme, but not relevant otherwise.

/Edit : The guy who did it said he invested ~600ex.
To be clear, the efficiency of a build should be looks from budget build, not multiple mirror tier stuff.

"
vvizard wrote:
Is there anyway of adding in a stone golem or fire golem to the build?

Unset ring. But golem isn't needed.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 3, 2019, 3:59:20 PM
Haha I know the AFK kill was for the memes but it does highlight what the power of this build can scale to.

"
Cruxation wrote:
Haha I know the AFK kill was for the memes but it does highlight what the power of this build can scale to.

We still don't need so much stuff to do something as solid as this.
Winterheart + Beast Fur Coat + Shavronne revelation and a setup LW + crit chance + CWDT + IM should do the job.

On my RF, while frozen I hit up to 9k net life regen without flask or consecrated ground lol.
Funny thing is that Uber Elder AFK kill build have +2414 hp/sec regen unbuffed while current version if this build have +2595 unbuffed.
This build made it through the patch notes GGG will never nerf ES builds seriously. Therefore this build is here to stay - forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info