Poe.xyz.is; suspected cause for compromised accounts?

"
Zalm wrote:
"
sage2050 wrote:
ive been using it since the day it opened and haven't been hacked. im sure if it was malicious someone who knows what they're talking about would have said something by now.

Same...I've been using this site, and even have it on my favs since I saw it posted. I have yet to be hacked. I will continue to use this site until someone shows me concrete evidence that it is a hacking site.

Something concrete like having to sign into my account on this site. Which you dont have to so...it searches the fucking forums for you, idiot.

Zalm, you are getting really close to insulting one to many people lately. Please stop. I hate to have to warn you but if i see it one more time, you're going to take a time out. Keep it civil.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

*edit* oops, i think I have used this site before, was thinking about some other site
Last edited by wooli on Mar 1, 2013, 11:09:08 AM
"
dust7 wrote:
In my opinion it should be a priority for the poe website developers to integrate a safe item search tool as powerful as poe.xyz into the official website. Safe or not, players should not have to rely on unofficial websites for functions as essential as these.

GGG has many plans to integrate much better trading and search functions into the forums. With everything it takes time and will get completed when they have sufficient time to get it done. Before Open beta is over it will be installed and ready to use, hence one of the many reasons we are still in beta. Before Open Beta released trading wasn't an issue because there were not enough people to make it an issue.

Open Beta has been out for 5 weeks and 1 day now. They simply cannot get everything done as fast as everyone is screaming for.

Always, always use any sites, software, anything relating to the game that is not provided by GGG at your own risk. While the people who make these may not be malicious (not just talking about this one but ALL such programs) there may be people who can circumvent that and not be so nice about it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I feel like one should know what the lines of code they are quoting do before they claim that they are malicious and defame a quality website.
"
peachii wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:
In my opinion it should be a priority for the poe website developers to integrate a safe item search tool as powerful as poe.xyz into the official website. Safe or not, players should not have to rely on unofficial websites for functions as essential as these.

GGG has many plans to integrate much better trading and search functions into the forums. With everything it takes time and will get completed when they have sufficient time to get it done. Before Open beta is over it will be installed and ready to use, hence one of the many reasons we are still in beta. Before Open Beta released trading wasn't an issue because there were not enough people to make it an issue.

Open Beta has been out for 5 weeks and 1 day now. They simply cannot get everything done as fast as everyone is screaming for.

Always, always use any sites, software, anything relating to the game that is not provided by GGG at your own risk. While the people who make these may not be malicious (not just talking about this one but ALL such programs) there may be people who can circumvent that and not be so nice about it.

I know all that and I did not scream. :>
I just said I'd be happy if this feature was a priority for the website devs, that's all.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Mar 1, 2013, 11:19:25 AM
Dear God, Piwik is now officially a hacking tool, hahah. Some people are truly dumb beyond belief.
@Vanzi, 75 Shadow
@Arrathan, 78 Ranger
"
dust7 wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:

I know all that and I did not scream. :>
I just said I'd be happy if this feature was a priority for the website devs, that's all.

oh no, i didn't mean you. Take a look around the forums for the main things GGG needs to address before OB is over. lol
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

"
nomemory wrote:
As a programmer, I can say that the code you've shown is inoffensive, and cannot "hijack" your POE account.

You should apologize!

Apologize for asking a question? Just because some people here are being overly sensitive to an honest question doewnt mean he did something wrong you know. He didnt make any accusations just asked if it was possible now that he has has answer what exactly do you think he should apologize for?
Last edited by derbefrier on Mar 1, 2013, 12:36:24 PM
how would one find that lines of codes offensive? There are just some if clauses and a theme detection.
My friend is a computer addicted, he knows a lot of stuff about computer and got hacked the very same day that he told me he discovery this amazing search tool poe.zyz. I never go in couse i play manmode self found.
IGN: Ziggro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info