Developer Interview - Natanel - Visual Effects Artist

>>see visual artist
>>see gore effect displayed

can we blame him for laggy gore effects?

other than that, looks dope :O
Hi all

I´m not sure is this right place to wish but still I´d like to point that there is no one MTX for spell casters! I mean there is many "heavy" armor chest plates etc but nothing "light" for witch !!! ofc it need to looks awesome ;)
Good stuff.

-Please reduce the load created by the overcooked particle effects/excessive loot/corpses AND/OR add an easy slider/button in the UI to reduce it.

tyvm.
"
Jerle wrote:
Love these staff interviews!

I, personnaly, prefer the DAGGER interviews
is this the guy that kill us with 0 fps?

nice interview
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Nov 8, 2017, 10:22:19 PM
"

nice interview

No, that's someone else. This is the guy who makes the skills and effects in the game look gorgeous. The guy who kills you with 0 FPS is the guy who bought the potato he decided to let you play PoE on.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"

nice interview

No, that's someone else. This is the guy who makes the skills and effects in the game look gorgeous. The guy who kills you with 0 FPS is the guy who bought the potato he decided to let you play PoE on.

+1, ROFL

And to Natanal, thanks for the interview, keen to see what revamped MTX are in the MTX boxes, hoping for black/green Vampiric armour :D
Don't stop being amazing! Always make more new and creative/unique effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info