[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

What do think about rare shield with 300+ es instead phoenix?
P. S. I know ppl swap from rare shields coz Leo 20% overtime reduce goes to 5%.
And 8% max. res. > 5% dmg reduce. But we'r have additional 5% from Arakali...
"
eksaitS2 wrote:
What do think about rare shield with 300+ es instead phoenix?
P. S. I know ppl swap from rare shields coz Leo 20% overtime reduce goes to 5%.
And 8% max. res. > 5% dmg reduce. But we'r have additional 5% from Arakali...

possible if lowlife to use es shield, but ive tried plugging it into this build and the only way to sustain it is to drop down to 15k ES so its not worth in the end
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"
twolow wrote:

https://pastebin.com/bJ8up9yx - work on atleast 4-5linking your chest - use witchfire brew for curse and link up your scorching ray - put your rf in your helm with an extra link
(concentrated effect/increased area of effect)

i swapped your points around a bit, added an extra jewel socket, you should replace your 2 jewel sockets with 3 prop jewels, they'll cost around 5-10c each so its nothing and you gain SOOO much, can even help with resists.

How much do u think to do this build? (good enough to kill shaper/uber atziri)

I'm asking this because only in 2 jewels (Emperor's Mastery/Might) u have almost 30ex :'(

I wanna know the same...which budget to kill shaper/Uber?
"
Medeba wrote:
Can someone tell me why I am not able to keep my RF working. I seem to lose way to much es while it is active....

one thing that will certainly help is buy a lvl 20 purity of fire cost 2c for a corrupt one and will help for a long time.
also running unid chaos recipe and chisel recipe should net you about 20c an hour in maps and a lvl 3 enlighten can be bought for that (enough to run all auras with no empower), to get the build running well is quite cheap to min/max for endgame is expensive but thats how all builds are.
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 3, 2017, 6:07:33 PM
"
Fhark wrote:

one thing that will certainly help is buy a lvl 20 purity of fire cost 2c for a corrupt one and will help for a long time.
also running unid chaos recipe and chisel recipe should net you about 20c an hour in maps and a lvl 3 enlighten can be bought for that (enough to run all auras with no empower), to get the build running well is quite cheap to min/max for endgame is expensive but thats how all builds are.

damn you're good at explaining things, can you answer all the questions for me? :D
Gotcha, I'm running RF pre-Geofri's as I'm leveling and didn't realize that. Thanks!
How are you at 45 mana? even with all your empower and enlighten setups in path of building shows you would only be at 8 mana with it all reserved
"
Smîthy wrote:
How are you at 45 mana? even with all your empower and enlighten setups in path of building shows you would only be at 8 mana with it all reserved

https://pastebin.com/JfrRtfRd

change the level of clarity so that you dont have too much reserved but not too much unreserved too since we get es for 15% of reserved mana
Your leveling setups show you take Ancestral Bond. Are we supposed to use this to level and then use our respec points to take it away?
"
DisRuptive1 wrote:
Your leveling setups show you take Ancestral Bond. Are we supposed to use this to level and then use our respec points to take it away?

ya, but you can also just follow any other lvling guide aslong as it doesnt go to the complete other side of the tree, some of the dudes following the build are leveling rf from lvl 20

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info