[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
TiagoRox wrote:
Is te boots enchant mandatory? Because nobody is selling it

it's easy enough to get it yourself. Few labs and there's a high chance you'll get it. I got mine twice this league, always sub 10 offerings each.
Started this build on Fri, got to level 81 or so last night. I enjoyed a similar ll version last league.
Going pretty well, seems like I need that .8% node by Marauder start though.
Never used the coruscating elixir before, are you guys hitting your life flask right after you activate the elixir? I was wondering if leaving it off for a bit and getting pain attunement would be good.
Kinda disappointed that rf turns off from this, due to MoM and getting hit sometimes takes a few clicks to get going again.
Looking forward to playing tonight
MoM shouldn't affect your ability to cast RF, it has no mana cost. However, it's ridiculously slow 1 second cast time and potential stuns could absolutely slow it down.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
MoM shouldn't affect your ability to cast RF, it has no mana cost. However, it's ridiculously slow 1 second cast time and potential stuns could absolutely slow it down.

Huh, okay, didn't notice the 0mama cost. Yeah I guess it's just slow to turn back on. I have presence of chayula, no stuns for me.

Be cool if it would reduce it to like 11 or 21% so cullers in hogm can't get you
i think it can work 1 scroll life :D
Last edited by onlynewtr on Oct 2, 2017, 3:13:16 PM
"
onlynewtr wrote:
i think it can work 1 scroll life :D

hopefully its worth the insane crafting investment :p
wanna try this build, have
but rly afraid of chaos dmg....
How does this build compared to say AhFackNopants LL/RF version? I thought yours was more budget, which is slightly is, but 6L chests are so damn expensive.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Oct 2, 2017, 4:39:54 PM
"
gangeg wrote:
wanna try this build, have
but rly afraid of chaos dmg....

if you wanna be super safe, swap to the build at lvl 85ish (like Shinra) chaos dmg wont be what'll kill you especially if you have chayula
I have to ask, maybe I missed it in the questions thread, but with MoM, how do you still have mana to cast scorching ray?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info