Build of the Week: Chin Sol Trapnel Shot

Please Buff ES :)
4k life, long CD on traps, no leech, 10c brings you to "early endgame maps" (as the creator of the build wrote in his guide; and only high end gear made it endgame viable), a thread with little pages and only a very short guide... Build of the week? Like... seriously?

tl;dr: 4k life, no def/leech, too lil dmg, build of the weAk
Half the fun of this series is seeing the MTX combos they choose.
Nice 3k hp build.
"
4k life, long CD on traps, no leech, 10c brings you to "early endgame maps" (as the creator of the build wrote in his guide; and only high end gear made it endgame viable), a thread with little pages and only a very short guide... Build of the week? Like... seriously?

I think they choose this build only because Tinkerskin and trap support with attack skill. You remember changes in charges system before 3.0, that they roll back after massive whine?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Marlexyz wrote:
This is why I dont plaay trap or mine builds. Sure you have nice damage, but with no leech and a sketchy hp pool it's just not for me.

And I dont even play HC.

Tinkerskin gives you an instant 100 life and 50 ES when a trap is triggered. When a cluster is triggered that is a big chunk of instant life and ES.

My tinkerskin wearing trapper pretty much never has to use a health pot.

No offense, but maybe this is why you struggle to get to level 90? That pitiful amount of recovery is in no way viable in tougher red tier maps. These days, you need thousands of life recovered per second (thanks mostly to Berserker VP builds), not a filthy 300 life every few seconds while you wait for traps to come off cooldown.
"

tl;dr: 4k life, no def/leech, too lil dmg, build of the weAk

Do you think its easy to find overpowered builds outside the meta box every week?
Build of the week is basicly about ppl enjoying the game by doing their own uniq stuff.
Else ggg gotta show you on the front page every week with your meta following build.

Edit: actually just wanted to comment the funny intro 🙂
Last edited by lbracadabra on Sep 14, 2017, 2:09:23 AM
4,1k hp Kappa Clap
sacrifice 4 passive points (2point jewels) to get barely working skill with 4K hp. Well done
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
While i do question the decition that took this build into the Hallf of Fame.....

I must say Bexx, The way you now make those videos are so much better and clean then before.
I would like to see some sort of "Thinking" process from the creator and/or you aswell at the end. Example:

What to go/do from here.
Morph into something else?
What to change?
Re-route for HC/SC version.

Great work!

zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info