Build of the Week: Chin Sol Trapnel Shot

RIP

Watching before commenting got me to page 2 again =/
Last edited by DarkenLord on Sep 13, 2017, 10:21:40 PM
nice
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This is why I dont plaay trap or mine builds. Sure you have nice damage, but with no leech and a sketchy hp pool it's just not for me.

And I dont even play HC.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
h
"
Marlexyz wrote:
This is why I dont plaay trap or mine builds. Sure you have nice damage, but with no leech and a sketchy hp pool it's just not for me.

And I dont even play HC.

Yup, just play a Dark Forest map or and get rolled by flicker strike Vendigo's there are some really hard hitting new mobs.
GGG!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

I have never commented on a Build of the Week presentation ever, but I cannot contain myself anymore!!! As soon as I hear the opening music, my heart begins to race. Each new presentation is a movie unto itself! your cinematic camera work, your lighting angles, shadows, and camera placement are astounding!!! I look forward to these every week!!!

QUALITY!!! QUALITY!!!! QUALITY!!!!

FANTASTIC WORK!!!

GREAT JOB GGG!

145% increased maximum Life

>waow
"
Marlexyz wrote:

And I dont even play HC.

Tinkerskin gives you an instant 100 life and 50 ES when a trap is triggered. When a cluster is triggered that is a big chunk of instant life and ES.

My tinkerskin wearing trapper pretty much never has to use a health pot.
If a new player desided to use this build guide he would quit because running into a pack of white mobs will kill u instantly. Showcase a build that has a specific purpose where 4.1k life seems okay. This build is not okay at 4.1k life. Re-Specing into life would require so much removal of damage making the build unplayable past t1 maps.

Bex could have mentioned its for a league starter and dont expect to map with this build. Bex could also said this build was picked do to interesting mechanics.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Sep 15, 2017, 12:10:04 AM
:frog_tired:
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info